Dhiraj's Best Way of Day Trading - Discussion

Yeah that's what I meant.It could be just a bad phase.I mean,RIL too let me down today.Nifty futures too.Lets hope for the best.
Thanks for your time Harsh :) Goodnight.Have a great week trading!

kharikumaar

harsh,

can you give me the link to sunils excel sheet. i am unable to locate it.

regds
hari

rahul i hope u using the same excel sheet which is developed by sunil....where all these factor colums r hidden....in 10.15 colum feed todays high low...i.e high and low from 9.55 to 10.15 and not high/low of exact 10.15 time...so as u feed in 10.15 high/low u will get buy and sell level..and then any new high/low should be feed to 10.35 column...dont by mistake feed into 10.15 coloum....i dont know wt factor it goes for using...i just take care of new high/lows and keep on feeding ....
but i do remember something sort of that levels at factor 2 or 3 r bit tough to achieve...

hi harsh

where can i get historical IEOD data for cash n futures..... atleast for NIFTY, BANKNIFTY, ABAN, RCAP, JPA, HDIL RIL, n DLF...... also how do i use EOD data in AB....... i used import wizard n EOD was imported but couldnt see nething....... also can i carry out 60 min flow trade alongside job....... how can i backtest 60 min n miniflow in AB for finding suitable filter....... is there ne AFL for that....... how do u calculate filters...... by ATR or some other method........

cheers

pleaseharsh

hi harsh

where can i get historical IEOD data for cash n futures..... atleast for NIFTY, BANKNIFTY, ABAN, RCAP, JPA, HDIL RIL, n DLF...... also how do i use EOD data in AB....... i used import wizard n EOD was imported but couldnt see nething....... also can i carry out 60 min flow trade alongside job....... how can i backtest 60 min n miniflow in AB for finding suitable filter....... is there ne AFL for that....... how do u calculate filters...... by ATR or some other method........

cheers
hello rahul ...
too many questions ! will try to answer one by one..
u can get future tick data at
"http://www.4shared.com/dir/1945306/b41e3d61/Intraday_Future_data.html"
every day new data is uploaded....for cash i used to get from somewhere but stopped downloading it later on...frankly i have forgot the site or link for cash ieod.....if u download the ieod then u will get ieod for all the scripts ...
for importing data to ami u need to first of all have atleast last 3 days data...there could be lot of reason for which u not able to see graph...set the database property correctly..also u need to set the format of the import data or it will give error......go to ami link on tj (in software section)....u will get all information regarding ami....
60 min flow along side job...u can carry if u got online access to trading beside yr job...its tough..cuz everytime u need to be alert regarding yr sar(stop and reverse) and requires updation of yr position & sar...
u can backtest if in first place u successfully get data feed into ami...there is builtin simulation facility in ami (version 5 and above) where u can backtest yr method ...for filters and all u need to follow the thread itself...it is not fixed and could varies person to person...though approximately its similar with few diff up or down....
no afl will help u in flow trading......need to develop yr own skills to read/analyse graph..
regards
harsh