Determining Support & Resistance Levels on Charts

RSI

Sir,u are right or wrong in all these doubts/assertions on Wyckoff,is a different question.But it is sure that CV was 100% right about that article to be of Wyckoff.
Bcz that article is not of the famous Richard Wyckoff,the legendary tape-reader,but of another Wyckoff : Jim Wyckoff.Now,this Wyckoff is a snake oil vendor or not is a good discussion.Here is the original article:

http://www.jimwyckoff.com/articles/edu/support-resistance.html

Jim Wyckoff posted this article(in full or in part) in several other places also.For example:

http://www.traderslog.com/Determining-Support-Resistance-Levels.htm

Shakespeare wrote what's in a name.But here the name has bewildered us.:D

Btw,good question raised Iyer.
Hari,

Ahh! Jim Wyckoff. Thanks for reminding that snake oil vendor. I had forgotten him totally. Who bothers to remember him?

Whenever I see the word Wyckoff, I think of only Richard D Wyckoff. That is why that confusion arose.

Thanks a lot for the clarification.
R. S. Iyer

C

CreditViolet

Please dont quote me on my old posts - anything pre 2009 infact. I am happy to say that all of it were useless and no importance at all.My views on trading have so dramatically changed within this period to even relate with the posts.

L

learn2trade08

dear cv,
had heard a lot about you,nice to see you back.
i have a query,has your views on EWT changed too?
thanks and hope to see you more often.

Please dont quote me on my old posts - anything pre 2009 infact. I am happy to say that all of it were useless and no importance at all.My views on trading have so dramatically changed within this period to even relate with the posts.

H

hari09omkar

CV,that wyckoff post I can understand,but All useless Pre 2009? Sir,I am taken aback!!!

prasadam

Waiting for the post 2008 gyan.

welcome back CV sir.

C

CreditViolet

dear cv,
had heard a lot about you,nice to see you back.
i have a query,has your views on EWT changed too?
thanks and hope to see you more often.
I am not really back as I never left, just taking care of my interests with higher priority than usual after the recent experiences.

EWT and its brethern aka Fib/Wolfe/Gann is what the retailers deserve and I hope they have plenty of it and they do ;)

Stay away from them.

L

learn2trade08

Sincerely appreciate your thoughts.
thanks again.
I am not really back as I never left, just taking care of my interests with higher priority than usual after the recent experiences.

EWT and its brethern aka Fib/Wolfe/Gann is what the retailers deserve and I hope they have plenty of it and they do ;)

Stay away from them.