Determining Support & Resistance Levels on Charts

kkseal

Nice to see CV posting again Saint, Savant they're also back Looks like Traderji is in for a trend change :)

Think only Wyckoff has survived (probably in some modified form) since that post was made. :)

RSI

CV
Nice to see you back and offer clarification. Thanks

O. K. I understand. No more quoting of pre 2009 posts. But I am expecting something totally new and path breaking information. I hope I will not be disappointed. Will I?
Thanks and regards
R. S. Iyer

columbus

Ahh!! let the 'Mood' persist so that we can collect some Gems in the process.
NEWTON:"I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me."

ThE HaMmEr

all i knw abt u CV is that u r one of the best traders here in TJ .... TJ is all abt learning....and i admit that all that i knw about trading today is all because of this site...its not just a site but a GURU 4 me.......

welcome back jesse sir.......hoping for a greaaat learning experience with u .... nd hope u will share all ur experience with us.....

brinng it onn :)

regards

neeraj

Last edited:
U

uasish

NEWTON:"I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me."
A true expression of my feelings,thks.