Dematerialisation of Mutual Funds

yo!

Can someone guide me by helping me to get rid of my mutual fund documents in paper form which I wish to convert into Demat.

I already hold a Demat account for stocks. But the broker himself is not clear for such conversion.

Thanks.

Who's the broker?
Most of them are not offering this.

BTW, I'd suggest a wait and watch policy on this as there is lack of clarity on the brokerage, demat charges etc.

Can someone guide me by helping me to get rid of my mutual fund documents in paper form which I wish to convert into Demat.

I already hold a Demat account for stocks. But the broker himself is not clear for such conversion.

Thanks.[/Q you can contact the respective fund house directively with ur folio numbers &ur dmat account no it will be done free of cost as of now transfering of that free of cost to ur dmat account

milind

Thanks.
Not clear on what (paper) holding certificates you have. All MF holdings are in electronic form with the AMC, they just mail you statements now and then. You can instruct them to mail the statements electronically. They don't charge any commissions when you redeem.

Please factor in the commission a broker is going to charge you, when you sell MF units through him.

-- Milind