Delivery Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Can I sell Abanloyd bought at 1040 ?
Today it went up to 1240

2) Do you think it worh holding Bajaj Hindustan for long term say 1 year or so?
3) Will Hindalco go beyond 190 in the near future?
4) What is the target for Mcdowells (United spirits) in the short term and Long term?

karthikmarar

Dear Jai

Merry Chirstmas and a Happy New year to you. And Congratulations for your thread crossing the 500 post milestone. You have been doing a wonderful work and looking forward to see much more in 2007.

warm regards

Karthik

Dear Jai

Merry Chirstmas and a Happy New year to you. And Congratulations for your thread crossing the 500 post milestone. You have been doing a wonderful work and looking forward to see much more in 2007.

warm regards

Karthik
Merry christmas to you too.
Thank you Karthik for pointing out that this thread has crossed the 500 mark, I overlooked that:eek:
Hope you have a wonderful year ahead

Jai Shewaramani

Sensex and Nifty are yet stuck in a ranging mode, it is better to stay out specially with the on going vacation in the global markets.

If you guys remember the 2% risk model "Compunding your risks", I had posted last month (refer it here), I have upgraded that model and made it a bit more efficient.

This new model covers 3 aspects of trading:
1) Agressive trading
2) Moderate trading
3) Defensive trading

Unlike the 1st version, that only covered Defensive trading and wasn't suitable for agressive traders, this new system adapts to the needs of both agressive traders as well as defensive traders, providing a proper money management system.

I will be releasing this system after new years.

P.S. People who have been following the 1st version and who haven't msgd me on yahoo or via private message on this forum, plz inform me about your progress and the problems/acheivements from using the 1st system.

Also, if I have missed replying to any msgs on this thread or on yahoo msngr, plz msg me again. I've been extremely busy off recent and hope to get regular again starting Jan 2007.

Regards,
Jai Shewaramani

Hi Jai,
Sometime back you recommanded Bajaj Hindustan. It has come significantly low from that level. Actually it's happening same with all sugar stocks. Can you pls let me know your view on Bajaj Hindustan & Balrampur Chini from current level. I am in Bajaj Hindustan 150 @ Rs230 and Balrampur Chini 1000 @ Rs 86.

Thanks,
Ashish

Status
Not open for further replies.