Delivery Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I have some bad news!!!
I have been staring into my computer screen since the last 4 hours trying to make sense of the index movement in Sensex and Nifty. Atlast, I was able to spot the command held by the movement.

It seems Sensex will go down to between 12,000-12,400 and Nifty between 3400-3500. I am pretty certain of my analysis, the only possibility of proving my theory wrong would be if the all time high is broken in the coming days, i.e. 14,035 and 4047.

Nonetheless, the index (if falls) should rise from these levels after bottoming there (possibily to new highs, but only the future index movement will confirm this).

Let's hope that I am wrong this time,

Regards,
Jai Shewaramani

Good efforts..........I appreicate that.........we have already entered in to a bull phase long ago and every new high uncharted zones always bring lots of experiments and efforts........correction is a part of game or rest....or fruit of labour getting out.....anything you can say this is bound to happen but when thats a very challenging question?? Keep up the good work.

all the best

regards,
RN@Equity

Can you plz provide ur views on tajgvk........ held on this script for a month with my broker saying tht this script mite give huge returns in near future....... i can juz see it taking a plunge day in and out....... wat r ur TA views on it

Hi
I'm sure everyone must be suprised by the sudden gains by sensex, a movement of 768 points in 2 days...was it really suprising?

Not really, Thursday's movement mainly depended on Infosys results. The movement was on expectectation before the results, and the rally was the result of positive results by Infosys (a total movement of 365 points in the day).

Well, this was understandable knowing that the results of a heavyweight was due, but what lead to the rally on friday???

The answer...
CURRENT AFFAIRS
On thursday evening (Thursday morning in the US), Bush anounced it's new policy for Iraq. After a delayed announcement, analysts were expecting a more diplomatic solution to solve the crisis in Iraq other than to intensify military operations by sending 21,000 additional troops, which was opposed intensely by Republican Senator Chuck Hagel and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. This caused worries to investors globally because this would eventually lead to a fall in the dollar value (which is what exactly happenned). Also, an attack on the US embassy in Athens on Friday was assumed to be a terror attack in response to Bush's new Iraq policy thus fuelling the fire.

FUNDAMENTAL
India is the world's fastest growing major economy after China. Industrial output in November jumped 14.4 per cent from a year earlier, rebounding from a holiday-hit downward revised 4.4 per cent annual rise in October. It was the fastest growth in 11 years and was just below China's 14.9 per cent production rise in November.

The focus will be on software services companies Tata Consultancy Services, which unveils results today, followed by Wipro on Wednesday and Satyam Computer Services on Friday.

Shares in Nestle India will be in the spotlight as its board meets on Monday to consider how to reward shareholders with its cash reserves.

Big results due this week include Bajaj Auto on Tuesday, followed by Reliance Industries, Ranbaxy Laboratories and Siemens on Thursday.

Jai Shewaramani

Good explaination on sudden movement. Thanks for that Jay.
You were going to release your system in this new year. Did I miss in pile of messages or have you been still working on it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.