Delhi Traders Club-Only For Traders From Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

I haven't read the entire thread but a few posts weren't very encouraging.
About the recent comment, I can say that VJAY isn't a broker, I've known him a while.

Anyway....carry on
PS: Seema please keep your font color and size default. Keeping it blue extra large doesn't attract more attention; it is considered rude.
Dear MJ,
Nice to see you here :) though in this wrong thread :D how are you?

Mr.G

Didn't you have a panel of experts already to screen people? How big is your panel ?
This is the first time I'm agreeing on something with Ashish. Even though he and I have a score. Still Ashish is right, stop being formal and flying so high seema ji. Idea is a fabulous one but but you fcuked it up along the way. Bandar baand band Karo. Connect with everyone who likes the idea, people here are all skeptic about you.

Mr.G

Guys, focus on tradng, seema seema kb tk karoge
Why don't you have an Internet foot print? And I thought it would be the end of this thread last night only. Stop corrupting and fainting the idea of having a club with yours ways. Or let use help you in doing it properly.

Mr.G

Mujje ignore maar rahe both yaar sabotage.

whisky

Guys…. Hope, we all had lot of fun over weekend…Thanks for putting so much effort in writing wonderful funny comments & amazing pictures…but I think you all have spoiled your entire Sunday in this, feeling really sorry for you all guys. :rofl:

But Don’t feel said guys as the time is for award ceremony :)rofl:So Cheer-up…)

DAKU is “Vidya Balan” :rofl:eek:f our club as he always truly committed towards….“Entertainment…Entertainment…Entertainment”

So “Entertainment Award” goes to best comic character “DAKU” :rofl:

Funniest character & the most funny part is Daku is “Company Secretary” but behaving like true Gabar Singh- Ab tera kya hoga Kaliya:rofl:

New comer award goes to Mr.G ( He is just 19, MD with just 3 years experience)
MD-Sahib khush to bahut hoge tun…Haiiiiiiiiii :rofl:

Last but not least “Life Time Achievement Award” goes to JAHAN Bhai
Bhai Bole to.. kafi Bhai log bhi hai yahan kyon Vijay Bhai.- Thik bolne ka na…
:rofl:
Guys, we are going great towards our Club goals
“Entrepreneurship, Earning & Entertainment”
whereas the Club has not even started it’s first meet

Guys-I think we had lot of fun, now Let’s come to point

I read in some comments by Mr.G, Daku and even Jahan bhai saying “Idea of club is good and we have no problem with it”.
Thanks for appreciating at last & agreeing about forming a “Delhi Club” and this is only what I was interested in.

I don’t mind who will run or lead this club but I want there should be no association with wrong people (as it would be waste of time for all of us here).

Now to first clarify your points-I started this club with no formal nominations/ profile or any id proof requirements as was never interested in making a formal club. But when I saw many misbehaving people started putting unwanted comments, I started screening people to ensure only right people for the benefit of the club.

As I said many times earlier club “For The People, By The People” so I am leaving this to you all how to go about it. But Let’s all join together and form a club so that we can all meet sometime as a friendly team and work together towards common goal “Entrepreneurship, Earning & Entertainment”

I hope my dear friends –DAKU, MR.G, Jahan Bhai & Vijay Bhai would give better ideas to take Delhi Club forward. Now the ball is with you to conduct a meet for the Delhi Club, don’t forget to send the meet invite to me & my team.:rofl:

Guys…. “ Show must go on ..” as TRP very high for “Delhi Club”:rofl:
Delhi Club “Career Opportunity for Everyone” “For The people, By The People”
KIDS,

We already had lot of fun, if anyone of you is from Delhi, Go out and enjoy the lovely Weather... It's raining...
and if you are not from Delhi.. then don't waste your time.:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.