DELHI NCR (Traders) Uttar Pradesh (Indirapurum)

MSN1979

Hi have seen cheenai traders has lot of people and telgu traders response is good. So starting a thread for DELHI NCR/UTTAR PRADESH TRADERS. If you are not from nearby, you can still say hi and be a part of discussion or group. We are not racist like" chennai only or Telgu only Traders" :D (that quote was humor). Jokes apart my thread objective would be to find new and experienced traders who would just like to be social and keep the thread active.

MSN1979

Welcome TooCool . So what scrips/ do you trade/any particular trading type you follow? I am not sure if we can share skype id here? Does this web site has messaging enabled? So we do chattar pattar while trading?

MSN1979

hi TP is there anyway we can get in touch with them or if they are still active? Also is it beneficial to trade in a group?

MSN1979

wow that message was created in 2015, i left them a message i hope someone is stil active. thanx for your help

doonyadav

Hi have seen cheenai traders has lot of people and telgu traders response is good. So starting a thread for DELHI NCR/UTTAR PRADESH TRADERS. If you are not from nearby, you can still say hi and be a part of discussion or group. We are not racist like" chennai only or Telgu only Traders" :D (that quote was humor). Jokes apart my thread objective would be to find new and experienced traders who would just like to be social and keep the thread active.
Hi I am in.

MSN1979

Welcome doonyadav and anujrana. Do u guys skype?