Delhi Traders Club-Only For Traders From Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, focus on tradng, seema seema kb tk karoge
Seema...
Kya tum itni ugly ho ki tumhare colony mein jo kachra uthata hai kabhi usne bhi tumhe thik se nahin dekha.
Maine dosto pehle hi kaha the Seema ka dimag kharab hai and she is hungry for fame and attention aur ye shayad kabhi khud Vidya balan ki tarah actress banna chahti thi lekin uske liye shakal bhi to honi chahiye hai ki nahin..
Iski bewkoofi bhari baaton mein mat paro dosto she is mentally disturbed.
Aap logo ne bhi kahin padha hoga- Don't fight with a pig because pig will have all the fun and u all the mud.
Bas Seema ab bandh karo apna cabre dance yahan koi dekhne mein interested nahin sab ke ghar mein internet laga hai aur youtube bhi khulta hai:clap::clap::clap::clapping:

daku bhai sun liya , ab seema seema mat karna...:lol:.....focus on ur trading , delhi trading club wale bhi focus kar rahe hain...........:cool:
Katrina Katrina to life mein kabhi kiya nahin ye seema kon se guldaste ke murjhaya hua phool hai :clap::clap::clap::clapping:

Relish

Yeeeeeeeeee. Madam DAKU is back...:clap: Police ko balao jaldi..:rofl:
Special Police Bulanan Madam kyo Ki ye Company Secretary bhi ha koi mamuli Daku Nahi:rofl: or Me to kehta hu Miltry bulani padegi Kyoki is Chanmbal ke Daku ke sath kai Bhai Log bhi hai:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I only know one forum police: Where is DAN ? :thumb: :clap::clap: Please someone close this thread interrupting in learning.

I hope not asking much. :mad:

Jisse sabzi aur phal kate usse Chaku kehte hain
Azerbaijan ki capital ko Baku kehte hain
Aur jo stock market ki har samasya ka samadhan bataye usse Daku kehte hain

Madam Hats off to you:clapping: Apne ek hi note me in sab Dakuooo ki jam ke baja di:rofl:
Hamne apka club join karke koi galti nahi ki. As you told me I have shortlisted few central places in Delhi for our first meet will discuss with you tomorrow
Wahi to main kaha sunnyia itni tarif kyon kar raha seema ki
Sunnyia humme bhi batana seema ka club meeting mein delhi ke kon kon se ilake ke beggar log jama hue they
Aur haan apna ration card yaad se le jana warna tumhari seema aunty kan pakar ke uthak baithak karne ko bolegi... thik hai na munna

Seema,
your idea was pretty decent, but if you think that a guy who cannot make his resume is not fit enough to be a trader and you intended to screen people (sigh). If you are any bit serious about this club and really want to make it work, i will offer you some advice for what can work for this kind of a professional club.

The normal practice in any industry is that before I start interviewing anyone I give him my brief introduction. I am not sure if you are really worth of even looking at my resume, why do you expect anyone to do a write-up for you ?

please come back to this forum with a correct approach. Detail about yourself here. Even if you have just entered into trading world ( <2 years experience), give others a confidence (at least with maturity) that you have really what it takes to evaluate other's resume. I frequently update my resume because my industry demands it. But, never in my dreams i would think that a guy who cannot make resume is worthless. i can say with guarantee that your "panel of experts" was an absolute lie and rubbish. If your idea of making yourself intelligent is by just branding others a broker, you are mistaken. Even brokers are in this industry to earn their living by giving you service, and if they don't cheat you, you should have the courtesy to show the respect to their profession.

Frankly speaking, I have just put into words, what all your detractors here like Daku, Mr. G. etc are trying to tell you by adding humor to their posts.
Apne sahi kaha Mr. Ashish.
Ye jo naya larka hai sunny ye bhi 2 din pehle hi tj pe aaya hai aur aate sath seema ki waqalat shuru kar di mujhe to lagta hai sunny Seema ka hi aadmi hai.
iss tj pe kya koi moderator bhi rahte hain agar haan to jara kripa karke en road chhap beggars ko tj se kickout kar de jo 2-4 pehle see yahan pe aake gandh macha rahe taki hum kam ke log kam ki baatein kar sake

Mr.G

Seema,
your idea was pretty decent, but if you think that a guy who cannot make his resume is not fit enough to be a trader and you intended to screen people (sigh). If you are any bit serious about this club and really want to make it work, i will offer you some advice for what can work for this kind of a professional club.

The normal practice in any industry is that before I start interviewing anyone I give him my brief introduction. I am not sure if you are really worth of even looking at my resume, why do you expect anyone to do a write-up for you ?

please come back to this forum with a correct approach. Detail about yourself here. Even if you have just entered into trading world ( <2 years experience), give others a confidence (at least with maturity) that you have really what it takes to evaluate other's resume. I frequently update my resume because my industry demands it. But, never in my dreams i would think that a guy who cannot make resume is worthless. i can say with guarantee that your "panel of experts" was an absolute lie and rubbish. If your idea of making yourself intelligent is by just branding others a broker, you are mistaken. Even brokers are in this industry to earn their living by giving you service, and if they don't cheat you, you should have the courtesy to show the respect to their profession.

Frankly speaking, I have just put into words, what all your detractors here like Daku, Mr. G. etc are trying to tell you by adding humor to their posts.
Right on the bull's eye Ashish. The thing that put me off the most was that I a "new" club instead of welcoming members they are shortlisting and processing up by a panel of the lollipop guild. Use the correct approch seema ji and many people including me will seriously join you. But not under this idiocy.

Mr.G

Friends, Shame on you- Ek Lady ne initiative liya or tum virual forum pe usse sab namard milke bhid rehe ho or apni mardangi dikha rahe ho, usiko galat keh rahe...
Usne itne badiya tarike se tumhario li bhi or apna Club bhi tumehe chalane ke liye de gayi phir uspe doubt kar rahe ho
Tumse bada C***** mene nahi dekha ab ye C bhi tumhe galat hi lagega (kyoki you are dirty minds) actual C ka :rofl:matalb Company Secretary i.e. DAKU
Apna email ID diyo, voh nahi toh message me on my email, [email protected]

Mr.G

Arre yaar club ke baare mein discuss karna hai. Here if you discuss my fellow traders will blow cannon holes into it with there jokes. Serious baqt karni hai private mein email me. ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.