Day trading - Intraday high Low almost predicted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please tell us, from which website you are taking the Open, High, Low, Close values. I checked both in NSE and google finance but the values are much different... attached is the screenshot from google finance...

dont take the historical data just go for the chart . I have uploaded snapshot in previous posts . just see the snapshot and u will get idea.

By doing this high comes to 201.10 but actual high is 200.
Can you explain detail like you have done for low value.
Also how can we find values for next day.
Thanks
I am trying to make a vedio which i can upload so u people will get complete idea .

See why u get this 201.10 instead of 200 .I want to u first get there bcoz there is one more thing which i want to tell u but at that time if i told U things get mixed .

See in my rule i have written that OPEN OF 29june is very imp nw u will see the importance of that .

29june open
+1.14 ----stock % change
+1.45 ----nifty % chnage

if u see here DLF is a high beta stock means if market is showing +1.45% increase it is showing only +1.14 . if u go according to beta it have to jump up to +1.75 or more .
So although stock is showing strong uptrend but due to this opening value we can say that TODAY it is facing some difficulty .

so earlier u have divided by 7/2 = 3.5 but actually u have to divide
6/2 + 1(we have taken whole 1 value for open bcoz here it is lacking the trend )

3+1 = 4 the actual value by which u have to divide . so your max will come exact 200

THATS WHY I AM TELLING EVERYONE , WE CAN NOT GO FOR EXCEL IN THIS METHOD,,,, IT HAS TO BE DONE MANUALLY

I am trying to make a vedio which i can upload so u people will get complete idea .

See why u get this 201.10 instead of 200 .I want to u first get there bcoz there is one more thing which i want to tell u but at that time if i told U things get mixed .

See in my rule i have written that OPEN OF 29june is very imp nw u will see the importance of that .

29june open
+1.14 ----stock % change
+1.45 ----nifty % chnage

if u see here DLF is a high beta stock means if market is showing +1.45% increase it is showing only +1.14 . if u go according to beta it have to jump up to +1.75 or more .
So although stock is showing strong uptrend but due to this opening value we can say that TODAY it is facing some difficulty .

6/2 + 1(we have taken whole 1 value for open bcoz here it is lacking the trend )

3+1 = 4 the actual value by which u have to divide . so your max will come exact 200

THATS WHY I AM TELLING EVERYONE , WE CAN NOT GO FOR EXCEL IN THIS METHOD,,,, IT HAS TO BE DONE MANUALLY
but even these strategies can be incorporated in excel very easily making use of conditions..

jxcess

but even these strategies can be incorporated in excel very easily making use of conditions..
I agree with your statement. I think Wizard doesnt know capability of excel. My own experience I have seen many engineer's don't know to use excel. no offence wizard trader but I think your strategy can be implemented in excel

I agree with your statement. I think Wizard doesnt know capability of excel. My own experience I have seen many engineer's don't know to use excel. no offence wizard trader but I think your strategy can be implemented in excel
MAY BE IT IS TRUE I DONT KNOW THE POWER OF EXCEL ..............:cool::cool:
SO U HAVE THIS BIT OF FORMULA NW U CAN EASILY MAKE A EXCEL SHEET AND CHECK THIS SAME CONDITIONS IN OTHER SCRIPTS . THEN U WILL SEE WHY I AM AVOIDING EXCEL ............

NW UP TO U PEOPLE MAKE ME WRONG:thumb::thumb::thumb:

29june open
+1.14 ----stock % change
+1.45 ----nifty % chnage

Wah....superb man...... what if DLF had opened with +1.75% or above that, do you mean we can go ahead and devide by 3.5 in such cases?

I tried with ICICI, but I didnt get the exact values for 29th....can you show this calculation with any other stock as well......

wah....superb man...... What if dlf had opened with +1.75% or above that, do you mean we can go ahead and devide by 3.5 in such cases?

I tried with icici, but i didnt get the exact values for 29th....can you show this calculation with any other stock as well......
yes on 29 june i have traded in icici only .....i told u it is only 5 % of main method so u can't get immediately 100% accuracy in all scripts ...... In icici some more rules r there ........thats why u have nt got the right value

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.