Day trading - Intraday high Low almost predicted

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxcess

LIKE ln low we take taken out +6.77 by adding all % changes of stock and nifty of open , close , low ..........

Same thing u have to do add all % changes of stock and nifty but this time
open , close and HIGH

THEN DIVIDE IT BY 3.5
Wizard trader I want to know if it's possible to create an excel of your strategy.

Wizard trader I want to know if it's possible to create an excel of your strategy.
I am also an computer engg. i have also tried so many times too make an excel formula of this ..........
AS I SAID THAT IT IS ONLY 5% OF THE MAIN FORMULA and by getting a final value we have the consider basic technical analysis like trend reversal , stock underforming nifty or over performing nifty........
so many things that can be done only manualy by observing each and every aspect bcoz one samll mistake can make blunder......

FROM MONDAY ONWARDS I AM GOING TO GIVE MY PICKS FOR DLF

It will give u the maximam and minimum range of dlf for INTRADAY plus a 2 DAY Trading range of it also .

So u can know that it works .....

But please provide the basic excel file on which we can apply technical analysis stratergies like trend reversal , stock underforming nifty or over performing nifty etc.

A request to you is rewrite the first formula posted by you again, step by step as it was very confusing. If we get the exact method we can create an excel sheet easily.

hi frnds i have just finished reading the whole thread ..........
Seems very insteresting that by using the formula u people are predicting stock prices with very good accuracy...........
Hats off to all of u and specially to jaytrader to start such good thread and all active participants..........:thumb::thumb::thumb:

So plz dont get irregular bcoz alone u break but together we stand :d:d

I am trading from 2-3 years and developed a great formula based on vedic maths and complex rules....

Till now i have tested it dlf , bharti , boi , tatasteel . Icici and seems write .......that whole formula i can not discuss here becoz it is not possible , it had around 20 - 30 rule and the main thing data i have to manually write down on copy and then after strugling with my calculaor around 30 min to get a value............ It is not a execl sheet which i can easily upload

but it pays around 99% accuracy and it will not give todays max and min but also tommorrow's so we have 2 day max and min to trade .

Ok stop talking nw i describe my formula .......

Take any high beta stock like dlf it will take 2 day data to predict next day range . I will take todays example
we will going for 29 june

take 27 june
open close low high
192.60 192.15 190.80 193.65
+0.75 +0.50 -0.15 + 1.20 --- (stock % change accoring pr. Close)
+0.71 +0.41 +0.22 +0.70 ---( nifty % change accoding pr. Close)
28 june
open close low high
192.90 194.45 191.40 195.45
+.40 +1.20 -.35 +1.60 --- (stock % change accoring pr. Close)
+0.16 +0.15 +0.22 +0.35 ---( nifty % change accoding pr. Close)

29 june
open
+1.17 --- (stock % change accoring pr. Close)
+1.45 ---( nifty % change accoding pr. Close)

there is a great imp of 29 june opening price

you can get this data in google finance as i shown in the uploaded image .

For getting intraday min of dlf

now for low :::::::: Add 27 june ( o + c + l ) and 28 june (o +c+ l)
192.60 + 192.15 + 190.80 + 192.90 + 194.45 + 191.40 = total (1154.30)
now total /6 that is 1154.30/6 = 192.38

this value we call lmin1 (192.38)

now add this lmin1 with 29june open value ::::
192.38 +196.75 = 389.15 and take average means 389.15/2 =194.55

that is our main low value we call it lmin2(194.50)

now when u add all % changes of nifty and stock for low like above , u will get value
( .75+.71+.50+.41-.20+.22+.40+.16+1.20+.15-.35+.22 ) = 4.15
and now add 29june open stock and nifty % change (4.15+1.17+1.45) = +6.77

these value came out by adding 7 values (27june op + cl + lw )+ 28 june (op +cl +lw) + 29 june open
so divide the final value by 7
+6.77/7 and u will get +0.96%

multiply this % value to 29june open value
i.e +.96 * 196.75 = 1.85
add this value to limin2(194.55) what we taken out by adding low value see above so this is our todays low i.e. 194.50 + 1.85 =196.30

that is todays low u can verify it ..........

now i have rewritten it so anyone can easily understand . IN THIS THE PROPER SPACE BETWEEN VALUES IS NOT SHOWING SO IT IS LOOKING VERY CONJUSTED BUT WHAT TO DO ????

Last edited:
Wizard Trader,

It is possible to write any complex fornula in Exl. please provide the parameter step by step we will try to fit in exl. For market sentiments we cant do any thing but according to trend we can apply the formula.

now i have rewritten it so anyone can easily understand . IN THIS THE PROPER SPACE BETWEEN VALUES IS NOT SHOWING SO IT IS LOOKING VERY CONJUSTED BUT WHAT TO DO ????
Can you please tell us, from which website you are taking the Open, High, Low, Close values. I checked both in NSE and google finance but the values are much different... attached is the screenshot from google finance...

Last edited:

sholay

LIKE ln low we take taken out +6.77 by adding all % changes of stock and nifty of open , close , low ..........

Same thing u have to do add all % changes of stock and nifty but this time
open , close and HIGH

THEN DIVIDE IT BY 3.5
By doing this high comes to 201.10 but actual high is 200.
Can you explain detail like you have done for low value.
Also how can we find values for next day.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.