26-Jun-12 192.00 191.20 188.85 192.70
27-Jun-12 192.35 192.15 190.75 193.75
28-Jun-12 193.80 194.45 191.30 195.40
29-Jun-12 196.75 198.55 196.30 200.00

even the data in nseindia is as above
are u referring the BSE data?
I posted google finance data.

sholay

am also trading from 2-3 years and developed a great formula based on vedic maths and complex rules....

Till now i have tested it DLF , BHARTI , BOI , TATASTEEL . ICICI and seems write .......That whole formula i can not discuss here becoz it is not possible , it had around 20 - 30 rule and the main thing DATA i have to manually write down on copy and then after strugling with my calculaor around 30 min to get a value............ it is not a execl sheet which i can easily upload
You post every rules and we will try to incorporate in to a excel so that it can get accurate values.

can u please explain this? Not able to understand what u mean by "now for low add 27 june ( o + c + l ) and 28 june (o +c+ l)
that is 192.50"? Please show the workings. thanks

Add the value of 27 june open + close + low and same like 28 june open + close + low n . Then the total value when u divide by 6 so u will get that value .

Sorry forgotten to write divide by 6 in earlier post:eek::eek:

there is a request to every member who is reading this ...........

kindly go the google finance and then write down all the values by using the chart i have shown before no matter if data is mismatching by .50 no problem

Just do all the calculation by yrself then u get the real thing ............

so for better understanding take a copy pen , get urself data and do it by urself

Sorry i have left some points in hurry bcoz of it is nt that much clear to u ALL .
That is why first time i am writing about this method and THE THING I DESCRIBED HERE IS ONLY 5 % OF THE ORIGINAL ONE.

It is very big so first u all understand this then i will discuss more . THIS IS BASIC ONLY

there is a request to every member who is reading this ...........

kindly go the google finance and then write down all the values by using the chart i have shown before no matter if data is mismatching by .50 no problem

Just do all the calculation by yrself then u get the real thing ............

so for better understanding take a copy pen , get urself data and do it by urself

Sorry i have left some points in hurry bcoz of it is nt that much clear to u ALL .
That is why first time i am writing about this method and THE THING I DESCRIBED HERE IS ONLY 5 % OF THE ORIGINAL ONE.

It is very big so first u all understand this then i will discuss more . THIS IS BASIC ONLY

As per my calculation, I got low as 196.475...... and the actual low was 196.30.....

Can you tell me, how do I get the High value?

jxcess

Will any body explain how
+1.17 stock
+1.45 nifty
came?

thanks in advance.
kpsaxena
yes please explain this. I think this strategy can be very easily incorporated in excel and we don't need a pen and paper. There are many excel experts in traderji. It will also help you Wizard trader and you may not have to manually calculate everytime.

As per my calculation, I got low as 196.475...... and the actual low was 196.30.....

Can you tell me, how do I get the High value?
no problem bcoz we have to take value 0.50 plus minus adjustement............

now whun u have done it right just help others and get the high value also..

But remember in high value there is a twist ...........

See u taken for low value but the final addition of all % u are getting +6.77 that is +ve . When u got low value in +ve means very very bullish . so all u did in low we have divided the whole % value i.e. 6.77 / 7 in this we take just half i.e. ( final value / 3.5 ) and u will get the maximam

yes please explain this. I think this strategy can be very easily incorporated in excel and we don't need a pen and paper. There are many excel experts in traderji. It will also help you Wizard trader and you may not have to manually calculate everytime.
This +1.17 and +1.45 is the value of % change in stock and nifty for 29june value i.e. 196.75

no problem bcoz we have to take value 0.50 plus minus adjustement............

now whun u have done it right just help others and get the high value also..

But remember in high value there is a twist ...........

See u taken for low value but the final addition of all % u are getting +6.77 that is +ve . When u got low value in +ve means very very bullish . so all u did in low we have divided the whole % value i.e. 6.77 / 7 in this we take just half i.e. ( final value / 3.5 ) and u will get the maximam
That value of 3.5 I need to add to which value?

Status
Not open for further replies.