Day Trading Futures

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudoku1

Gold prices in India are decided on international price of gold and exchange rate,import duty etc. Gold price also depends on supply and demand. With the fall in gold prices, the gold price goes near its production cost thus forcing gold mines to mine less of gold as the activity is not remunerative, this reduces supply. Near festive season the demand from India goes up...so do the prices.

Geopolitical tensions in the world also increases price of gold as gold is still considered as safe heaven of investment in turbulent times.

Smart_trade
Gold, on the contrary, though of little use compared wiD air or water, wil exchange for a great quantity of other goods.
:D

RAAMAKANT

Looks like 50 point movement at max...

Very good show by FII on options!
This time they have tighten all ropes properly,
Below and above 7950 all options are on deathbed, waiting for Yamraj.....:D

7900pe too. that means nifty stays above 7900?
no no.. 7900PE is out of money. Compare it with 7900CE which has 2-3 Rs. premium. So maybe the traders see a buy in 7900CE and a sell in 8000 PE. At this time it seems like expiry above 7950. I have kept 7950CE for buy at 6.25Rs. Expiry day lottery :D

LivetoTrade

no no.. 7900PE is out of money. Compare it with 7900CE which has 2-3 Rs. premium. So maybe the traders see a buy in 7900CE and a sell in 8000 PE. At this time it seems like expiry above 7950. I have kept 7950CE for buy at 6.25Rs. Expiry day lottery :D
Why not at 9 or 9.05 ?

lemondew

folks how about nifty intraday trading the trend after 3:00 pm today evening assuming it isnt 7900 or 8000 till then. If it starts moving in one direction then I guess it will end at either 7900 or 8000. Just my guess....

Status
Not open for further replies.