Day Trading Futures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using smaller and bigger timeframes for short,medium and long term trends is what most do...and it is easy. But one can see all these 3 trends on a single timeframe of 5/15 min too...and that is a bit difficult but will give full picture of the trend.

ST
Thanks ST Da for reply..
Whenever You have time, Kindly post a chart & explain how to see all 3 trends in a single TF..
Thanks again

pratapvb

Thanks ST Da for your trading insight.
Should we use various TFs to decide various kinds of trends like short ,medium & long term? I mean short term trend which is showing on 5 min? for medium trend which time frame should be used..30 min or 60 min?
I sometimes get confused between short term ,meduim term & long term trend?
Thanks
a lazy man's view of short medium and long term trend from trading perspective

blue-pink 15-13 band is short term
brown 60-13 band is medium term
blue-grey daily-13 is long term

:D

today did not break short term also

XRAY27

a lazy man's view of short medium and long term trend from trading perspective

blue-pink 15-13 band is short term
brown 60-13 band is medium term
blue-grey daily-13 is long term

:D

today did not break short term also
Pratap sir !! nice to see you in TJ...after long time !!!:)

Last edited:
Congrats ji for continuous hits!

In what basis do you choose stocks?? Sometimes I feel your stocks are different. I couldn't guess the reason why you picked them :D

Just curious :p
Today, Union bank because it is in a serious downtrend since last 2-3 days and expected it to go down. Shorted when the chart indicated, but couldn't hold my nerve when the last trade went 30-40 paisa in the other direction.

Hindalco, again the chart said that it was good for a scalp so scalped short once. Then towards the end, when it was showing strength at 160, the chart said buy on dips, so placed a buy at 159.25; but it reverted from 159.3 :)

Actually these days I have a lot of cancelled orders, mainly cancelled because I couldn't hold them at the time. All these orders are placed as per my chart reading and most of them turn out to be good decision, had I not cancelled them :).

Anyway, November is still slightly in red. Should've become green today, but I was too cautious. Maybe next week :)

people get chopped on range day.. why trending day gives u loss ?? Koi secret game hai kya ?? :D :confused::confused:
:)

No secret, just personal history.. It seems that I suffer from that syndrome "it has already gone up so much, it will fall down now" or "it has already fallen so much, it will rise now" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.