Day Trading Futures

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

@niftytaurus

with PA to know the three trends ...1. long term 2. medium term 3. short term...

First define each of them ....

Short term or( Trade time frame)..5 to 6 times to this time is medium term and 5 to 6 times to medium term is long term trend

Example: your short term is 5 min...then 6 times of this is 30 min ,which will be your medium term and 6 times of medium is 180 Min which is long term trend

After that swing/pivot high and lows to mark the trend

Last edited:

LivetoTrade

Zerodha's Notice on Crowd.in website :)

Notice!
As of Fri 21 Nov, 2014, the 1 lakh cash prize is being discontinued. We have been forced to do this in light of the large amounts of fraudulent and malicious activity we're seeing, aimed at the cash reward. Our sincere apologies to the current players, and our congratulations to the many winners over the last few months. We hope to bring back the cash prize in the near future.

Notice!
As of Fri 21 Nov, 2014, the 1 lakh cash prize is being discontinued. We have been forced to do this in light of the large amounts of fraudulent and malicious activity we're seeing, aimed at the cash reward. Our sincere apologies to the current players, and our congratulations to the many winners over the last few months. We hope to bring back the cash prize in the near future.
Sad end of a good idea.People started using malicious and fraudulent means just to win the prize money and get the credit ??

ST

LivetoTrade

Sad end of a good idea.People started using malicious and fraudulent means just to win the prize money and get the credit ??

ST
Yes, they mentioned about an instance where a single IP had 50 IDs on crowd website :annoyed:

Notice!

I suspect that the problem was more from their end, rather than the participants. They were having database problems, as I pointed out here and in my mails to them. Also, everyday, on the dot of 4pm as the contest opened, there were always 6 votes there. Maybe someone inhouse was participating, or someone immediately connected.

I think that they should be more transparent about the problems, and invite suggestions from the viewers.

Discontinuing is not a solution. They should consider it an endeavour similar to Pi, undergoing a beta phase, finally to become a secure, polished and trusted product.

Yes, they mentioned about an instance where a single IP had 50 IDs on crowd website :annoyed:
I had pointed that out earlier, either at the very beginning of crowd.in or near then. Some people could be posting from a shared IP, cybercafe, wifi network, public library etc. They had specifically accepted it and mentioned that a unique mobile no. would be the checkpoint.

That is like fergeting the spirit of the competition ...it is like multiple IDs people open in our forum for dubious activities, like multiple applications people used to put in the public issues.

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.