Day Traders Lounge.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Now, for them

EVM hacked, on pan India basis

:DD :DD :DD

Didi has better explanation...

Dubbing exit polls as “gossip”, West Bengal Chief Minister and TMC supremo Mamata Banerjee on Sunday said she doesn’t trust such surveys, as the “game plan” is to use them for “manipulation” of EVMs.

I thought that Kilogram was a unit of weight, not mass :confused:

https://phys.org/news/2019-05-adieu-le-grand-kilogram-redefined.html

Adieu, Le Grand K: The kilogram to be redefined for the first time in 130 years
by Deborah Netburn, Los Angeles Times

In a subterranean vault in a suburb of Paris lies a small, rarely seen metal cylinder known as Le Grand K.
For 130 years, this golf-ball-sized hunk of 90% platinum and 10% iridium has served as the international prototype kilogram. That means it was the single physical object by which all other kilograms across the planet were measured.
If microscopic contaminants in the air caused Le Grand K to grow a bit heavier, the kilogram itself grew a bit heavier. If a rigorous cleaning or small scratch caused it to become ever so slightly lighter, the kilogram itself became lighter as well. Indeed, it is estimated that over the course of its lifetime, Le Grand K has lost 50 micrograms of mass.
But the long reign of Le Grand K is about to come to an end.
Starting Monday, the kilogram will be redefined not by another object, but by a fundamental property of nature known as Planck's constant. Like the speed of light, the value of Planck's constant cannot fluctuate—it is built with exquisite precision into the very fabric of the universe.

"Unlike a physical object, a fundamental constant doesn't change," said Stephan Schlamminger, a physicist at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in Gaithersburg, Md.
"Now a kilogram will have the same mass whether you are on Earth, on Mars or in the Andromeda galaxy."

............. more

Just read a tweet (by an ex journalist)
=============================
If BJP is re-elected because of EVM manipulation, then I would have lost faith in the institutions of this country.
If BJP is re-elected because people actually voted for it, I would have lost faith in the people of this country.
The latter is worse. Far, far worse.

what do these people want.
why spend this much money, energy, time on all this

iwillwin

If BJP is re-elected because of EVM manipulation, then I would have lost faith in the institutions of this country.
If BJP is re-elected because people actually voted for it, I would have lost faith in the people of this country.

Dukhi mat hoiye....spend some time in solitude....time heals everything....it's not a personal loss...so chill and focus on market....
What u had in your hand was to vote for right candidate that u think....u have done your part...

Rants of failed perception moulder

In 2014, many claimed that they will leave India if Modi becomes the PM,

Sadly, the same people are still around crying about failed democratic institutions
and gullible public (Janata / Mango people)