Day Traders Lounge.

Raj232

Every time I see such posts, I am jealous of people who can do it. Just out of curiosity I am asking, what would be the entry/exit criteria for this setup.
You can observe the chart itself. Or maybe refer other charts and fine tune to suit your needs.
But one thing for sure, dont try to pick tops and bottoms as such thing is not feasible.

Like in the above chart if strictly maintained, then multiple entry exit. If entry of Rs 75 was maintained (at cost) then one could wait for higher targets without re-entry.

You can observe the chart itself. Or maybe refer other charts and fine tune to suit your needs.
But one thing for sure, dont try to pick tops and bottoms as such thing is not feasible.

Like in the above chart if strictly maintained, then multiple entry exit. If entry of Rs 75 was maintained (at cost) then one could wait for higher targets without re-entry.
If I could do something like that, the entry would have been around 1015 (price ~100) and exited somewhere between 1215-1300 (price ~125). Wouldn't have taken position after 1415-1430. About 100 to 125 is a decent enough trade, but psychologically I have never been able to trade such setups. I am guessing similar chart post is on tonight ;)

@Raj232 I would like you to also post the charts of failed setups here. Tell us about the stoploss points on the chart.

This seems to work more effectively if the averages envelope shows a V shaped change.

1687168997296.png

Trying to combine it with OBV.

Raj232

If I could do something like that, the entry would have been around 1015 (price ~100) and exited somewhere between 1215-1300 (price ~125). Wouldn't have taken position after 1415-1430. About 100 to 125 is a decent enough trade, but psychologically I have never been able to trade such setups. I am guessing similar chart post is on tonight ;)
Trading options is much more different as compared to Cash stocks or futures, since the prices can vary drastically due to the option greeks.

Raj232

@Raj232 I would like you to also post the charts of failed setups here. Tell us about the stoploss points on the chart.

This seems to work more effectively if the averages envelope shows a V shaped change.

View attachment 49358

Trying to combine it with OBV.
Your charts are looking much more crisp and clear as compared to mine.. :)
Usually 20 /25 points SL on option is what can be used on option price... but will go deeper into it for failed setups...

Raj232

Deutsche Bank tells investors some of their Russian shares are missing
  • Shortfall flagged in stocks underpinning depositary receipts
  • Problems follow forced conversion process allowed by Moscow
Deutsche Bank has told clients it can no longer guarantee full access to Russian stocks that belong to them, underlining the challenges global investors face to recover stranded investments in the country's companies.

Germany's largest bank said in a note dated June 9 and viewed by Reuters that it had uncovered a shortfall in the shares that back the depositary receipts (DRs) the bank had issued before the Ukraine invasion. The shares have been held in Russia by a different depositary bank.

In the circular, Deutsche attributed the shortfall to a decision by Moscow to allow investors to convert some of the DRs into local stock. The conversion was carried out without the German bank's "involvement or oversight" and Deutsche was unable to reconcile the company shares with the depositary receipts.

It is the first major bank to formally inform depositary receipt holders that they may not get take ownership of precisely all the shares they are entitled to, two sources advising investors who continue to hold Russian DRs told Reuters.

DRs are certificates issued by a bank representing shares in a foreign company traded on a local stock exchange. Swapping DRs for shares in the Russian company is a first step towards an effort to recover their money.

https://www.reuters.com/business/fi...-their-russian-shares-are-missing-2023-06-26/