Day Traders Lounge.

RIP

But does anyone see the connection between these childhood fantasies and the gun violence in the western world or the mob lynching that happen around these parts of the world ???

Checkout any of the nursery rhymes, its all about Jack breaking his crown or
the Piggy's on the railway getting his bones broken

the best part is the engine driver who says at the end "Ahaa I Don't Care"

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
RIP

But does anyone see the connection between these childhood fantasies and the gun violence in the western world or the mob lynching that happen around these parts of the world ???

Checkout any of the nursery rhymes, its all about Jack breaking his crown or
the Piggy's on the railway getting his bones broken

the best part is the engine driver who says at the end "Ahaa I Don't Care"

when you say "western world" do you mean US? because it's only country with disproportional gun shootings.

Coronavirus may cause sudden strokes in young people - The physical implications of poor mental health
https://www.timesnownews.com/health...cal-implications-of-poor-mental-health/581852

Edit : More about corona complications.

It looks like a classic heart attack, but in Covid-19 patients, other issues may be at play

https://m.health24.com/Medical/Infe...patients-other-issues-may-be-at-play-20200420
I think these doctors have just lost the plot! And most of the "renowned" allopaths are looking at the issues rather myopically.

I am not a doctor, but having read and listened to various developments about this virus I can say:

a. The transmission need not occur through sneezing or cough droplets, it actually occurs through body fluids (sputum/saliva, sweat, tears, urine and stool). Hence the incidence of infection would be large where most of the people share or use public facilities - like baths, toilets, hospitals, bars, trains, buses, trams and airlines.

b. The virus damages the host tissues by thickening the blood plasma. The thicker blood will lead to lower oxygen exchange and then subsequent tissue/muscle failure.

c. The great doctors of the west are not treating their patients holistically - a chap dealing with lungs looks at intubation or ventilation, while a cardio talks of heparin & a nephrologist (or whoever dealing with kidney) recommends dialysis. On the whole, no one is looking at a patient as a complete person!

d. The cure through plasma transfusion will fail and fail miserably - causing large scale deaths - than the virus itself. God help his own country!

e. Indian government is also following the west - not realizing that the western way of life, food and medicine are not what our population has grown up with. We are a different set of people and our food and medicines have given us a different level of resistance to viruses and other toxins. So the future mass vaccination for covid 19 will have unnecessary long term complications for our younger generations.

f. We need to stay healthy by having hot water or water boiled with lemon (whole) and mint leaves. Include lots of curry (haldi, pepper, cinnamon, chilly) in our food and avoid imported food culture for the next 40 days - no coke, coffee, pizza, bread etc. Eat more protein and less starch and drink lots of water to flush our system regularly. This is just a toxin affecting the blood of certain weak individuals!

My views only... you can call this a rant too! :)

I think these doctors have just lost the plot! And most of the "renowned" allopaths are looking at the issues rather myopically.

I am not a doctor, but having read and listened to various developments about this virus I can say:

a. The transmission need not occur through sneezing or cough droplets, it actually occurs through body fluids (sputum/saliva, sweat, tears, urine and stool). Hence the incidence of infection would be large where most of the people share or use public facilities - like baths, toilets, hospitals, bars, trains, buses, trams and airlines.

b. The virus damages the host tissues by thickening the blood plasma. The thicker blood will lead to lower oxygen exchange and then subsequent tissue/muscle failure.

c. The great doctors of the west are not treating their patients holistically - a chap dealing with lungs looks at intubation or ventilation, while a cardio talks of heparin & a nephrologist (or whoever dealing with kidney) recommends dialysis. On the whole, no one is looking at a patient as a complete person!

d. The cure through plasma transfusion will fail and fail miserably - causing large scale deaths - than the virus itself. God help his own country!

e. Indian government is also following the west - not realizing that the western way of life, food and medicine are not what our population has grown up with. We are a different set of people and our food and medicines have given us a different level of resistance to viruses and other toxins. So the future mass vaccination for covid 19 will have unnecessary long term complications for our younger generations.

f. We need to stay healthy by having hot water or water boiled with lemon (whole) and mint leaves. Include lots of curry (haldi, pepper, cinnamon, chilly) in our food and avoid imported food culture for the next 40 days - no coke, coffee, pizza, bread etc. Eat more protein and less starch and drink lots of water to flush our system regularly. This is just a toxin affecting the blood of certain weak individuals!

My views only... you can call this a rant too! :)
Blood thickening will often lead to clot formation and possibly a stroke or thrombosis - again, my layman view.

But agree with your point f. above...reposting it.

"f. We need to stay healthy by having hot water or water boiled with lemon (whole) and mint leaves. Include lots of curry (haldi, pepper, cinnamon, chilly) in our food and avoid imported food culture for the next 40 days - no coke, coffee, pizza, bread etc. Eat more protein and less starch and drink lots of water to flush our system regularly. This is just a toxin affecting the blood of certain weak individuals!"

... and there goes my vada pav :D