Day Traders Lounge.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
My point is, that in 1987-88, there did exist a form of digital camera, and there was technology available to transmit images wirelessly.
I agree, however it wasn't available in India for commoner like Modi claims to be. As he is from poor background he won't have lakh's of rupees to buy a digital camera which he must have imported from outside. Beside, image attachment was invented only in 1991.

I agree, however it wasn't available in India for commoner like Modi claims to be. As he is from poor background he won't have lakh's of rupees to buy a digital camera which he must have imported from outside. Beside, image attachment was invented only in 1991.
Not a commoner in 1987
Now we are asking the right question. How did he have access to the technology in 1987 ?? In those days, you needed a police license and many other permissions just to own a two way radio.

But it wasn't that uncommon either. Maybe some contacts in the media houses or in the P&T department could get the job done. Even the police has the resources to do it. Military signal corps, of course, had the best equipment.

Twitter per ho. TJ members ko link bhi bhejo.
just getting started with the social media, been getting started for about 10-15 years now :).

Never took it seriously. Today I logged in to the facebook account, which I haven't used for 5-6 years now :)

KAL.YUG

Received on WhatsAap

Give your TV, Mobile & Mind some rest

Arun gets out of lift on 7th floor instead of 9th floor.
He says.....
I was so busy checking messages on my whatsapp...without realising, I went into the neighbour's house and sat on their sofa.

The lady of the house was glued to the TV... watching serials...
She gave me tea without looking at me.

When I started drinking Tea, I looked up and saw the lady's husband entering the house looking into his mobile.
He saw me and said, "sorry" and went out of his own house !!