Day Traders Lounge.

raindrops

news aate hi RIL up :p mkt has full confidence ambani jo karata hai fayada ke liye hi karata hai :D

disclaimer : just pure speculation
the news never disclosed the house,

I have may otm puts. 4-5% any side makes no difference as the move will be on news.
when I saw the article, I was not sure which house it was, but the move has confirmed it.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Why PrVa not fighting election against NaMo, from Varanasi, despite, she was so much willing

- because to file a nomination she has to declare her and her husband (RoVa) income and total assets.
may be it's very short time to count all the assets :p She will have the number ready by UP state election (Vishwasniya Sutra ;) )

Raj232

Toxic Ingredients in Sodas and Cancer Causing Ingredients in Pepsi

The National Toxicity Program found “clear evidence” of 4-Mel toxicity in sodas and linked 4-Mel to infertility, thyroid dysfunction and liver and lung cancer. After the report by National Toxicity Program about 4-Mel toxicity, the State of California added 4-Mel to the list of chemicals linked to cancer.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Toxic Ingredients in Sodas and Cancer Causing Ingredients in Pepsi

The National Toxicity Program found “clear evidence” of 4-Mel toxicity in sodas and linked 4-Mel to infertility, thyroid dysfunction and liver and lung cancer. After the report by National Toxicity Program about 4-Mel toxicity, the State of California added 4-Mel to the list of chemicals linked to cancer.

I dont drink pepsi but Mrinda, Fanta, frooti. whats in it ?:nailbiting:

iwillwin

All
I dont drink pepsi but Mrinda, Fanta, frooti. whats in it ?:nailbiting:
All colored soft drinks/sugary syrups, claimed fruit pulps etc contain very high amount of sugar and preservatives....these have ill effect on person health in the long run....if one is addicted to cold drinks u r inviting blood sugar issues....
Dr Vivek wish u can add or correct me....

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Imports of Crude oil are just going up. Indians are not bothered to switch to electric vehicles probably :
View attachment 34621
Oil is needed in almost all industries. Farming, tyre, plastic, fertiliser almost all day to day items in house need Oil. Vehicle is just one section.

Clothes, bath tub, body lotion/cream, even Tea-Bags all contains petroleum products

KAL.YUG