Day Traders Lounge.

I was also personally very much biased to BJP but now feeling sad for my bias.. But I won't support Congress for any reasons too..
Not anything political about my comment, just saying that I am ok with building grand memorials for our heroes.

pannet1

Not anything political about my comment, just saying that I am ok with building grand memorials for our heroes.
We got independence because of Gandhi (some say its because of Subhash)
Then they say Nehru is great leader (some say its the iron man)

When Gandhi came to India from South Africa people garlanded him like they would to a great leader, before he even started his work in India. This is very intriguing and I was shocked when I read about it. (Have you read the blog of sailor from Kerala).

When an invader leaves a country they leave their Proxy so they can still get the bonus for many years to come. May be the proxy became so patriotic suddenly and did not favour the Invader anymore. So who had the power when British left India?

Anyway, such a big statue IMHO is a overkill. We still have so much people living in mal-nourishment.

yes, yes
this money should have been spent on (never ending) people living in mal-nourishment

BTW, can you post the number of such people living in mal-nourishment, if you know (with source of such info)