Day Traders Lounge.

We got independence because of Gandhi (some say its because of Subhash)
Then they say Nehru is great leader (some say its the iron man)

When Gandhi came to India from South Africa people garlanded him like they would to a great leader, before he even started his work in India. This is very intriguing and I was shocked when I read about it. (Have you read the blog of sailor from Kerala).

When an invader leaves a country they leave their Proxy so they can still get the bonus for many years to come. May be the proxy became so patriotic suddenly and did not favour the Invader anymore. So who had the power when British left India?

Anyway, such a big statue IMHO is a overkill. We still have so much people living in mal-nourishment.
Correction, not sailor but Captain.

We got independence because of Gandhi (some say its because of Subhash)
Then they say Nehru is great leader (some say its the iron man)

When Gandhi came to India from South Africa people garlanded him like they would to a great leader, before he even started his work in India. This is very intriguing and I was shocked when I read about it. (Have you read the blog of sailor from Kerala).

When an invader leaves a country they leave their Proxy so they can still get the bonus for many years to come. May be the proxy became so patriotic suddenly and did not favour the Invader anymore. So who had the power when British left India?

Anyway, such a big statue IMHO is a overkill. We still have so much people living in mal-nourishment.
Please write in more detail, (for this bolded para),