Day Traders Lounge.

TradeJoker

But in our country some intellectuals are "inconvenienced " by standing in line for 1-2 hours for the country .Same people may have stood 4 hours in line to get Reliance Jio sim for getting 3 months phokat Internet and they uploaded their selfie on social media after getting Reliance Jio sim by standing for 4 hours in line ,all were happy,no body felt any "inconvenience".People can sleep outside Apple shops to get IPhones and no one was "inconvenienced"

Smart_trade

True, In our state , there was many cases of death, standing in beverages shop Que, but that was not in news,because there's no sensationalism

RockyRobust

6 goli sine pe khao nei tu chup chup line pe khade ho ke desh seva mein bhag lo...:D
Surgical Strike was also advertised as the ultimate blow has been awarded. What Happened ? There is no single day after the strike that Pakistan has not killed Indian soldiers. Only thing is that now because a single or couple of soldiers are being killed no body bothers because there is no sensationalism. Nothing to convert into votes in daily killings.

deneb

Comparing a daily wager who has to miss a days wage which puts his entire family in a difficult position to the people standing in queue for Jio sims and apple phones. I guess you will find any excuse to justify the inexcusable if you are blindly admiring someone. Saw an old lady who came to change Rs 1500 being turned away because she had no bank account anywhere. What exactly is the procedure ? I think it is free for all out there. Banks serving only their customers, Banks having only 2000 RS (which is useless as no one has any change). The funniest thing I heard from the bank is that all the damaged notes RBI has collected will be coming back because they are short of cash.

Comparing a daily wager who has to miss a days wage which puts his entire family in a difficult position to the people standing in queue for Jio sims and apple phones. I guess you will find any excuse to justify the inexcusable if you are blindly admiring someone. Saw an old lady who came to change Rs 1500 being turned away because she had no bank account anywhere. What exactly is the procedure ? I think it is free for all out there. Banks serving only their customers, Banks having only 2000 RS (which is useless as no one has any change). The funniest thing I heard from the bank is that all the damaged notes RBI has collected will be coming back because they are short of cash.
Yes,I don't need any excuse to support our PM and a great work he is doing for my country....poor honest people standing in the line had no complaints....it is only few political parties and their bosses who are terribly inconvenienced by this move...with Jan Dhan Yojana all poor are also having bank accounts...if someone does not have,he can open one.People have no issues standing in line and little inconvenience they are willing to suffer for the enormous benefits which these measures will bring to the poor of this country...I too stood in line once for depositing and withdrawal and once for depositing and there was no inconvenience....Reliance Jio comparison was not for poor people but it was for intellectuals who are greatly inconvenienced and for politicos who came in luxury cars to exchange Rs 4000 inspite of having many scams to their account and they were busy not helping people but in photo sessions and selfies....

Smart_trade

rkripal

Instead of complaining here, you could have helped her by exchanging money in your account as 1500 ain't a big deal. Did you do that? Many people are helping poor. Watch news, social media and u will find such reports.

deneb

Instead of complaining here, you could have helped her by exchanging money in your account as 1500 ain't a big deal. Did you do that? Many people are helping poor. Watch news, social media and u will find such reports.
What makes you think I didnt? I can see first hand the plight of people as I buy grocery from the local market . No need to watch social or news.

cloudTrader

The Corporate - Builder - Politician - Bureaucrat Nexus is watching the plight of the common man and laughing at their own victory. 90% Black money already converted to white before the bombing on common people. For rest 10% Black money this intentional move may help in acquiring votes in states where elections are due.

But in our country some intellectuals are "inconvenienced " by standing in line for 1-2 hours for the country .Same people may have stood 4 hours in line to get Reliance Jio sim for getting 3 months phokat Internet and they uploaded their selfie on social media after getting Reliance Jio sim by standing for 4 hours in line ,all were happy,no body felt any "inconvenience".People can sleep outside Apple shops to get IPhones and no one was "inconvenienced"

Smart_trade
Totally a wrong comparison. But expected given that it is coming from privileged urban class.

Young people standing in line for Jio sim or Apple Iphone is not same as millions of senior citizens, middle-aged and old women, poor people traveling a long distance standing in queues for hours. Why is it difficult to accept for denotification supporters that millions of people are really troubled by this sudden and ill-prepared decision of the government? One does not even sure about the gain our economy or government will make thru exercise.

Last edited: