Day Traders Lounge.

When you follow a half baked minded moron like kejriwal, you start behaving like one.
Wow. if anyone posted this about modi you would have gone sobbing to your boss to delete the post.

TJ is used to spread panic by these hate mongers but its OK if u have a mod's support.;)
It is exactly what you are doing and accusing others of it. :rofl:
Chamcha posts never get deleted but the reply to the chamcha is deleted and warning issued. Happened to me.

What tells you that I have to believe every crap on net. I am not an aptard.
Exactly. I am not mod chamcha or a bjptard.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
We should move to cashless system. Already everyone has mobile phones. There must be some system by which I can transfer 100 rs to kirana shop wala by sending sms etc.
That will be the game changer. Each penny 'll be accounted then.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
We should move to cashless system. Already everyone has mobile phones. There must be some system by which I can transfer 100 rs to kirana shop wala by sending sms etc.
That will be the game changer. Each penny 'll be accounted then.
There already is unified payment interface launched recently.

Vivek

vijkris

Learner and Follower
There already is unified payment interface launched recently.

Vivek
Hmmm.. but no one knows abt that. How is situation in ur city? Do hospitals accept debit card?

vagar11

In Uttarakhand,

1. People are selling shops at a very high price of 50 L which normally cost around 30L.
2. Owner of factories have asked their labour/workers in uttarakhand to exchange money for him.
3. Buses from Rajasthan came filled with people and they are standing in line for exchanging the money. They are again getting in the line again.
4. One of my friends father works in Gramin Bank. People who have never deposited money over 5K are depositing 90K.
5. One small vendor even accepted 500 Rs note from my brother for the vegetable. They are well aware of the 500 currency ban. Vendor told him that he will get it exchanged.

Wealth is getting distributed. These long queues are because of the workers that are exchanging money for their bosses.
1 Kg Salt @500 is a rumour. Bought yesterday at regular price. Some people like spreading rumours.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
In Uttarakhand,

1. People are selling shops at a very high price of 50 L which normally cost around 30L.
2. Owner of factories have asked their labour/workers in uttarakhand to exchange money for him.
3. Buses from Rajasthan came filled with people and they are standing in line for exchanging the money. They are again getting in the line again.
4. One of my friends father works in Gramin Bank. People who have never deposited money over 5K are depositing 90K.
5. One small vendor even accepted 500 Rs note from my brother for the vegetable. They are well aware of the 500 currency ban. Vendor told him that he will get it exchanged.

Wealth is getting distributed. These long queues are because of the workers that are exchanging money for their bosses.
1 Kg Salt @500 is a rumour. Bought yesterday at regular price. Some people like spreading rumours.
Rumours are being spread by opposition/vested interests, so that riots take place and PM 's name can be dragged into.

BTW today i went to rel fresh, more,supermarkets and they all r out of stock for salt. :lol:
Maybe those vendors/labourers wil collect upto 2 lakh and deposit it in their account.
Then those factory owners will beg from these workers to return the amount. :D

It seems every corrupt politician are so concern about the poor and their sufferings due to this decision.It is very surprising that after 70 years of independence they suddenly came to know about poors & under privilage but can we ask them where were they through all these years.

Why even after 70 years such large population is under poverty line,no electricity, no medical facilities, no education for them. In this country poors were always in the queue for everything even before this decision.Hundred of peoples dying daily in india but politician never care about them.

We always blame corrupt politicians for this condtion of our country and say they have not done anything and nothing can be change in this country. Now some one is trying to change this and we are still having the problem.
It may be debatable how much benefit we will get through this exercise but atleast we can applaud the courage and intention of this decision.

It seems every corrupt politician are so concern about the poor and their sufferings due to this decision.It is very surprising that after 70 years of independence they suddenly came to know about poors & under privilage but can we ask them where were they through all these years.

Why even after 70 years such large population is under poverty line,no electricity, no medical facilities, no education for them. In this country poors were always in the queue for everything even before this decision.Hundred of peoples dying daily in india but politician never care about them.

We always blame corrupt politicians for this condtion of our country and say they have not done anything and nothing can be change in this country. Now some one is trying to change this and we are still having the problem.
It may be debatable how much benefit we will get through this exercise but atleast we can applaud the courage and intention of this decision.
Political funds are tax exempted they need not worry about themselves.

cloudTrader

Got to know a very interesting thing just now through a relative who was attending some kind of camp on Voter ID modification.

Conversation was in Hindi : Translated it in English for TJ friends:

A BJP die hard supporter said to a labourer "Have you deposited your 500 & 1000 notes?"

Labourer asked "Bhaiya Why all this going on ? We do not have any Black Money"

BJP worker " Arre Have you forgotten , everyone has to get Rs. 15 Lakh rupees in their account, start your contribution with 500 & 1000 and later Modiji will deposit Rs. 15 lakhs."

Either this supporter is too hopeful or he is still flowing with the old statement, he doesn't know that this was a JUMLAA -as explained by Amit Shah .. :lol: :lol: