Day Traders Lounge.

How one step has changed the narrative in last 2 days:-
1. Kejriwal is not worried about Najeeb Ahmed (JNU) any more...
2. No news of chacha bhatija fighting #UPelections
3. Guys... PM is again travelling abroad!! Please criticize him...
4. One Jawan was martyred yesterday - no tears, no condolences!!!
5. No one has time for Dalit atrocities
6. Delhi Smog - Not affecting anyone?
I guess, people are more busy in exchanging, depositing and "converting" money....
proves the old adage right once again
"Baap bada na bhaiyya, sabse bada rupaiyya"...:D

source : net
Its coz the media trying best to give all possible credit to one man. Any doubts.

How one step has changed the narrative in last 2 days:-
1. Kejriwal is not worried about Najeeb Ahmed (JNU) any more...
2. No news of chacha bhatija fighting #UPelections
3. Guys... PM is again travelling abroad!! Please criticize him...
4. One Jawan was martyred yesterday - no tears, no condolences!!!
5. No one has time for Dalit atrocities
6. Delhi Smog - Not affecting anyone?
I guess, people are more busy in exchanging, depositing and "converting" money....
proves the old adage right once again
"Baap bada na bhaiyya, sabse bada rupaiyya"...:D

source : net
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: Post of the Month

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Its coz the media trying best to give all possible credit to one man. Any doubts.
Everyone knows this was a masterstroke by Modi. Listen to Mayawati speech, she said bjp sent the black money abroad and thus arranged enough money to fight election for 20-30 yrs but we were not allowed the same. :lol:

BTW even cricket match news is suppressed. :lol:

So this is not for/against Modi, Its just against black money. Even in Ganges torn 1000 rs notes r floating.

Everyone knows this was a masterstroke by Modi. Listen to Mayawati speech, she said bjp sent the black money abroad and thus arranged enough money to fight election for 20-30 yrs but we were not allowed the same. :lol:

BTW even cricket match news is suppressed. :lol:

So this is not for/against Modi, Its just against black money. Even in Ganges torn 1000 rs notes r floating.
Well this is the sad state. All know this and no two opinions no how mayawati, mulayam, lalu r corrupted. but still they r free as ever. nothing proved against them. if done they r immediately out on bail. where is A raja now ? enjoying ryt.............
everything is a eye wash. :mad:

princy01

By mistake I posted this in General Trading Thread , so reposting here.

If you want to know the BJP party views about BLACK MONEY in 2014 .... Now this is something very interesting .. watch the video

BJP VIEWS ON BLACK MONEY IN 2014
From a stock market guy like you it's not expected

You are a bull and a bear multiple times in one day............... Are you not?

OK maybe within few days difference, weeks?

Do you actually have a problem in changing views on markets............ If you are a bull on open but market falling, you can't be bearish, I think you have this tendency, don't you? :)

Did you get the point or should I elaborate more?

princy01

Suppose you had a total economy of Rs. 1 lakh made up of Rs. 100 and 500 notes.

Now, 500Rs. note comprises of 86% of the cash in circulation. So, the economy comprises of 172 notes of 500Rs. and 1400 notes of 100Rs.

Now you want to discontinue/replace the 172 notes, what kind of preparation would you make ? Maybe you will print 172 alternative notes or maybe some part each. If your purpose was to replace maybe 50% of that, you would print an appropriate number of notes.

But no figures are available about the number of notes printed and distributed to the vending centres (Bank/ATMs etc). The government only says "Sufficient currency is available".

Ok, so you believe the government, but then you find the ATMs closed and the banks saying "No cash, no exchange" etc. This shakes your confidence.
My point is, if you are going to replace 86% of the currency in circulation, you don't provide for even "minor" inconvenience to the public. You prepare for "ZERO" inconvenience.

Once you take "minor" and "temporary" inconvenience into your calculation, it snowballs out of proportion.

The decision and the announcement was "surgical strike" on black money and terror funding; but the implementation is not. It is not even butchery because the butcher is a skilled worker. It is simply a hack job.
You don't understand why it is done the way it is done do you?