Day Traders Lounge.

cloudTrader

So bjp =modi always

Open your eyes its modi decision and a super one
From a stock market guy like you it's not expected

You are a bull and a bear multiple times in one day............... Are you not?

OK maybe within few days difference, weeks?

Do you actually have a problem in changing views on markets............ If you are a bull on open but market falling, you can't be bearish, I think you have this tendency, don't you? :)

Did you get the point or should I elaborate more?
My views on your adamant views
Very simple - A person who is sleeping can be awakened but a person who is showing that he is sleeping cannot be awakened.

Time will tell you , no point in understanding your half baked opinions when I know lot more than what you may understand.

cloudTrader

These pictures were already on whatsapp. Secrecy was about banning notes. Not introducing new notes.
A guy of BJP sitting with a bundle of more than 100 notes of Rs. 2000 notes in Punjab well before this announcement showing off his stature. Does not that indicate very aptly that the ones who were in possession of Black Money had already made it white coz they knew in advance whats coming ? Now I don't want to imagine that you are one among them so you are not ready to accept this just because you also did the same. :D :p

CNBC report on growth of deposits in 6 public sector banks clearly highlighted that since June 2016 till October 2016 the deposit growth has increased unexpectedly. Last quarter the deposits were in negative in the same banks. Any common knowledge guy can understand without pushing the brain to limits. ;)

princy01

My views on your adamant views
Very simple - A person who is sleeping can be awakened but a person who is showing that he is sleeping cannot be awakened.

Time will tell you , no point in understanding your half baked opinions when I know lot more than what you may understand.
Oh so you are kapil sibbal? OK :D

Yeah,the word 'removal' is is used , I'm not gonna edit my posts , like u have done ur mockery using ur hundreds of fake IDs
Joker wants my banned? .....Dekho Munde_77 banned ho gaya.....So don't smart here.Don't teach Moderators what is their duty.They knows who are fraud!!! You also have multiple Id Mr.Joker. Even many unbanned members create many multiple Id.I just teach them lesson.....My Id for mankind not moneykind...So keep quite don't try to spit on sky it will hit your face.

rkripal

A guy of BJP sitting with a bundle of more than 100 notes of Rs. 2000 notes in Punjab well before this announcement showing off his stature. Does not that indicate very aptly that the ones who were in possession of Black Money had already made it white coz they knew in advance whats coming ? Now I don't want to imagine that you are one among them so you are not ready to accept this just because you also did the same. :D :p

CNBC report on growth of deposits in 6 public sector banks clearly highlighted that since June 2016 till October 2016 the deposit growth has increased unexpectedly. Last quarter the deposits were in negative in the same banks. Any common knowledge guy can understand without pushing the brain to limits. ;)
When you follow a half baked minded moron like kejriwal, you start behaving like one. You are talking about a photograph. Do you see him with notes? If I post a photograph of Mars that means I had been on Mars as per ur logic, right?:D

Many people here are so desperate to put negativity about Modi that they are searching only negative news on internet and posting here without any confirmation. TJ is used to spread panic by these hate mongers but its OK if u have a mod's support.;)