Day Traders Lounge.

Rish

By mistake I posted this in General Trading Thread , so reposting here.

If you want to know the BJP party views about BLACK MONEY in 2014 .... Now this is something very interesting .. watch the video

BJP VIEWS ON BLACK MONEY IN 2014
When Congress was in power...BJP not allowed the Parliament to Function..(that time they are not concerned about Indian Economy)...

When Congress not allowed the parliament to Function...BJP cried and told...Indian Economy is getting affected....

This is how our system functions......what to do....we are common people...

When Congress was in power...BJP not allowed the Parliament to Function..(that time they are not concerned about Indian Economy)...

When Congress not allowed the parliament to Function...BJP cried and told...Indian Economy is getting affected....

This is how our system functions......what to do....we are common people...
Both are two sides of the same coin. I keep no hope from our politicians. No one is really bothered about the state of our economy. IIP is in zero range for months. Have you heard a comment about it from our politicians? They give only excuses and do blame game.

Now something very serious happening.

Western UP & parts of Uttarakhand are gripping in rumours of No Salt for many days. The rate of salt has gone upto Rs. 400 / kg. This seems to be intended rumours for grabbing currency from the innocent people.
100 rupee khulla nei hai kg 500 rupee kardo.....Burn notes fry potato chips mix salt taste it...aahhh.......UP mein kuch bhi hoga...because of two maha chor.....Maya and Yadav family....

Now something very serious happening.

Western UP & parts of Uttarakhand are gripping in rumours of No Salt for many days. The rate of salt has gone upto Rs. 400 / kg. This seems to be intended rumours for grabbing currency from the innocent people.
Yeah, just heard it on IBN7. Grabbing currency, eh ?? I didn't think of this angle.

cloudTrader

100 rupee khulla nei hai kg 500 rupee kardo.....Burn notes fry potato chips mix salt taste it...aahhh.......UP mein kuch bhi hoga...because of two maha chor.....Maya and Yadav family....
Dr. Sahab this is not matter of few days of problem , this is a matter where the abrupt decision is costing huge money to under privileged people. Surgical strike was needed on enemies not our own people.

Rish

Both are two sides of the same coin. I keep no hope from our politicians. No one is really bothered about the state of our economy. IIP is in zero range for months. Have you heard a comment about it from our politicians? They give only excuses and do blame game.
All number game.....

But....Ground Reality in India is something different....I am not a CA (doing some useless number calculation)...but..i have my own sense...says...serious issues are in our Economy......

Let us hope...nothing should go wrong....because....no politicians going to affect....again we....

Dr. Sahab this is not matter of few days of problem , this is a matter where the abrupt decision is costing huge money to under privileged people. Surgical strike was needed on enemies not our own people.
Aise Daily marte ho border pe goli se....ekbar....yahi sahi....1=1000.Calculate how many terrorist will die after this attack.:thumb: