Date Problem in Metastock

I have subscribed to data feed from MDP and have downloaded lated EOD data till today (24/10/2010). However when I use the open window to open the chart of a stock, I find that the "Last Date"column still contains the date of 22/10/2010. But when I open the chart, I am able to see the data till 24/12/2010. Why is this so?
Also, when I run system tests, the test is conducted only till 22/10/2010 for these stocks.
Any help appreciated.

OK, I messed up the dates in my post and now I can not find either the edit or delete links. So I am reposting my query below
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have subscribed to data feed from MDP and have downloaded EOD data till today (24/12/2010). However when I use the open window to open the chart of a stock, I find that the "Last Date"column still contains the date of 22/10/2010. But when I open the chart, I am able to see the data till 24/12/2010. Why is this so?
Also, when I run system tests, the test is conducted only till 22/10/2010 for these stocks.
Any help appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hope above makes my query clearer and I would get some responses now.

rajeshn2007

OK, I messed up the dates in my post and now I can not find either the edit or delete links. So I am reposting my query below
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have subscribed to data feed from MDP and have downloaded EOD data till today (24/12/2010). However when I use the open window to open the chart of a stock, I find that the "Last Date"column still contains the date of 22/10/2010. But when I open the chart, I am able to see the data till 24/12/2010. Why is this so?
Any help appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hope above makes my query clearer and I would get some responses now.
the downloaded data could contain some errors in dates:
check this out http://www.traderji.com/intraday/36890-careful-while-buying-market-data-provider-data-feed.html#post399271