Daily Tryst with Nifty

praveen taneja

BTW, someone knows any reason for such sudden down movement??
Big player trying to make mkt uncertain:rofl:
earlier longs booked in loss then after 4260 short booked again now long booked and operators enjoying bear with pizza and saying I am Loving it:clap::rofl:
stage is set for a real big move up or down god knows tight ur seat belt with stop loss placing just when u buy anything
forget water drinking and susu but dont forget placing SL

praveen taneja

Its around 4222 now, am thinking of buying 4300 CE .... but consfused, will wait if it get near 4240 or so...
Dont know about u but if i was at ur place must had taken 4100 put at 66 and 4300 call at 81 so with 147 investment Tel dekhta Tel ki dhar dekhta:lol:
no tension of up or down

Xaero

You still have a bearish mind set. After all you have been hold the puts for too long :)

I feel a better question would have been about getting CE. If you haven't noticed I have a bullish bias :) I am hold a few equities. Need to get rid of them also.

Tomorrow time to take fresh call, 300pt retracement done and nifty hasnt left any head room for tomorrow, keep an eye out for us data. Unless we breakdown below 4200 I think we can expect a narrow range tomorrow.
Perfect!
If not for the gap up you would have hit the nail on the head.

humble

Sunil and others, I really liked the application of Technical analysis for Nifty on this thread. Another thread to be closely monitored on this forum :clapping: :thumb:.

Could you anyone suggest/recommend a good Technical analysis book?

Regards,
-Sri

lazytrader

Books, haven't read many but can tell you that read the best sellers.

What will help is chart patters, candlestick patters, money management, strategies etc which can be found on the internet itself. If you are looking at a particular type of book like for day trading or something on options they you maybe search for them. I don't know of any books in particular. I think Street smart is a book if I am not wrong. And read from Dr. Alex Elder.

Todays nifty close shows loss of momentum. 4300 and 4200 to watchout 4250 itself seems to be resistance.