Daily Tryst with Nifty

ag_fx

12:15 c r a c k e d

ankit, after a near no-show yesterday, stochs gave some "bit/bite" today

Well yes, considering a 15 point tgt. it was Ok...but had we used filter, we wudnt have met the tgt i guess....may be we can move SL to +10 once the posn moves more than that in our favour....

@Ankit,
2nd trade as short from PL 4225
(nearly coincided with Pride's method) - also a thumbs up
I dont think it was a PL...frankly, I wudnt have shorted on this PL on Ambush.I suppose u shorted on 1305 ka PL...my take is, not a trade accoirding to rules that we have laid so far....do correct me if I am wrong

ag_fx

Does it nt look like a Pole Flag formation, 2 days solid upmove of 300 pts making it a pole and then todays move being flag, and this current breakout.

If yes, then tgt 4600 ...

Enjoy ...
Yeah!! It exactly appears like Pole & Flag if you look at 30Min or 60Min timeframe :)
That breakout on 60 min ended as an inverted hammer....though ideally these patterns are honoured at swing highs, but as of now, no clear signal to the side markets looks like going....

Sunil

Well yes, considering a 15 point tgt. it was Ok...but had we used filter, we wudnt have met the tgt i guess....may be we can move SL to +10 once the posn moves more than that in our favour....

I dont think it was a PL...frankly, I wudnt have shorted on this PL on Ambush.I suppose u shorted on 1305 ka PL...my take is, not a trade accoirding to rules that we have laid so far....do correct me if I am wrong
even a 5pt filter would have given around 20pts, as it reached the psychological xx00 - scond assuring factor for me, was that 12:30 factor assisted (4220 to 4200)
(this was based on U turn tweak)

regarding 1:05, well it's a PL for me (considering its size too), and crossover also had taken place above 80

hope to see u online during trading hours soon
:)

ag_fx

even a 5pt filter would have given around 20pts, as it reached the psychological xx00 - scond assuring factor for me, was that 12:30 factor assisted (4220 to 4200)
(this was based on U turn tweak)

regarding 1:05, well it's a PL for me (considering its size too), and crossover also had taken place above 80
Ye kya hua ab? Yahooooooooooo

Yahan itna sannata kyun hai bhai!!! The spectators have already come but where are the players :)
At 4339, what would be advisable to do for a 4400 CALL - Hold or Sell?