Daily Tryst with Nifty

lazytrader

Yahan itna sannata kyun hai bhai!!! The spectators have already come but where are the players :)
At 4339, what would be advisable to do for a 4400 CALL - Hold or Sell?
I would hold. Nifty seem to be moving higher. Maybe by endof day you can think of profit booking.

WOD

No news on Mr.Bear - WOD, today. I hope he is still holding his CE.
Yup....I am still holding my CE.....But not able to make a decision whether to close my CE or not..lets see..if close is above 4350 then I would hold or else would sell my CE.....

BTW......Very much busy with my job today..an EOB task to finish and might have to work late........

WOD

Yup....I am still holding my CE.....But not able to make a decision whether to close my CE or not..lets see..if close is above 4350 then I would hold or else would sell my CE.....

BTW......Very much busy with my job today..an EOB task to finish and might have to work late........
Before leaving from here for the day..one thing to be mentioned....I dont think this upmove from 3920 is real.....in 4 days we have 400 points ka upmove? is something very weired is coming our way the next week?

lazytrader

Before leaving from here for the day..one thing to be mentioned....I dont think this upmove from 3920 is real.....in 4 days we have 400 points ka upmove? is something very weired is coming our way the next week?
I'm thinking the same thing but you can't point a finger at it because "pach din ka 600 pt ka down move hua tha". Don't forget many were waiting for a correction to jump in since May18th and as I have been mentioning the results are decent enough to support.

I think we will need to wait till big bull PTbhai becomes skeptical. Then we can think of down move. He was talking about 4400 which is already here.

lazytrader

Have you guys noticed the sharp move in Nifty at 3PM the past few days? Some big player closing positions or opening new ones?

is it possible to find out which scrip is moving the nifty at a particular time to figure out what is going on?