Crudeoil Intradday Trades based on GANN Square 9 Strategy

rh6996

Short trade continues from 3239 ! Crude did a low of 2787 today till now, giving an opportunity of >450 points ! The SL now has been put at 2905 locking in profit of ~ 300+ points! Should move deeper after todays close near the days low.

rpsvinod

Short trade continues from 3239 ! Crude did a low of 2787 today till now, giving an opportunity of >450 points ! The SL now has been put at 2905 locking in profit of ~ 300+ points! Should move deeper after todays close near the days low.

At EOD 25th July, the Trade is an Exit > 3005/- There is no LONG signal yet. Maybe EOD today we get a SAR level!
Hello Mam,

based on above, still this applicable Long > 3005.
Anyway great short.:thumb:

RPS. VINOD

Apacheindian

please post the chart

Hi Krab..!
I do quick scalping throughout the day.. My observation is except inventory / report days, Crude prices respects trend lines most of the time.
I use CCI + MACD combination to gauge the overall trend and use trend line breaks for entry and exit.
On weekends I will post charts with trades marked.

Dear sir ,

I was going through your thread , I understood the GANN concept , but can u explain how to use 3 15 EMA with GANN

I am trying apply for crude

Thanks and regards

Mukesh Chavan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rpsvinod

Dear sir ,

I was going through your thread , I understood the GANN concept , but can u explain how to use 3 15 EMA with GANN

I am trying apply for crude

Thanks and regards

Mukesh Chavan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Marimuthu,

I am also want to join with risk for me, but I am having USD account with 3$ per lot charges, is it possible to join with you,

thanks
Hi chavanms,

Quote 1: I was tried that 3,15 combination on my PA based days, Now switched into some leading Indic OFA Stuff.

Quote 1: i was noted he above msg on another thread, wanna know more about USD Account,If possible pls explore it.

RPS.VINOD