Crudeoil Intradday Trades based on GANN Square 9 Strategy

gkpc

Visiting this thread after a long time. Mainly because I stopped traading Crude intraday. Mainly because the trading was unending on a day I had initial loss and to cover it would continue to trade late in the night disturbing house hold life!
Now I am trading Crude based on EOD chart. No system, just seeing Price action and taking trades with strict SL ! On paper the historical trades were profitable but not the actual one.... mainly because of less discipline.... fear and greed ! Where trades were supposed to be reversed I tend to give extra space to SL to save a trade and that too gets hit. :p
As RPS has no issues with posts here till they are for crude :p so just for academic sake can you post your paper trades that gave profit with dates and levels! BTW , thanks for updating the Nifty levels in your other thread.
Vinod sir, trust you dont mind.

rpsvinod

As RPS has no issues with posts here till they are for crude :p so just for academic sake can you post your paper trades that gave profit with dates and levels! BTW , thanks for updating the Nifty levels in your other thread.
Vinod sir, trust you dont mind.
Hi gkpc,

Sure 'll do it, But right now i m using some 3rd party add on of NinjaTrader for my analysis, So that hesitate to share something about it, bcoz it leads to some promo.:confused:

RPS. VINOD

rh6996

Hi gkpc,

Sure 'll do it, But right now i m using some 3rd party add on of NinjaTrader for my analysis, So that hesitate to share something about it, bcoz it leads to some promo.:confused:

RPS. VINOD
No harm in sharing just the levels... I am keen if the same are for EOD charts.

I shall try to make an excel and post paper trades of last 1 year!

rh6996

Hi rh6996,

great performance, Hope this should be on real trades. Anyway ur system captured, July Contract Long @2998 from its exact low level @2997.:D

RPS. VINOD
Sorry for the confusion ! Meant to say that the short of 5th July contiued till 19th July and 2998 ws the close of 19th July ! as I did mention it as Closing price in Long/Short coloumn. The SL moved to 3147 ! I will be long above 3151/- Todaus high till now is ~3120 and my Short continues ! Trust this clarifies the last record in excel.