Crude Oil Trading

checkmate7

All works - but never become a Dholak trader. Always wait for the price to break a FC in the direction of a trend.
Yes trend is my friend :)

checkmate7

One more thing Tuna Bhai when price breaks FC then start of other candle we should enter or close of it?? Also if OBV is supporting the cause

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Well I dont use FC for Intra, but ideal way is to let the price close. But it depends on how aggressive u r. OBV of course have to support the move else no point. I use FCB on Daily tick for broad view and planning and 30 mins to check if it the move will hold good and where will it end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

3124 is the key (or better 3118), if gone and not claimed in 1 hour time, then Jay Mata Di, lets rock @ Majnu

Tuna

was just looking at the candle @ 5:33 pm on 3 min TF. What was that? My TSL is gone, and of course for other shorts as well. That HFT was unexpected. But now 3142 is the level to watch at long side and DL for lower side. Either way a killing is in offing.

checkmate7

was just looking at the candle @ 5:33 pm on 3 min TF. What was that? My TSL is gone, and of course for other shorts as well. That HFT was unexpected. But now 3142 is the level to watch at long side and DL for lower side. Either way a killing is in offing.
Yes large volume was also there seeing this I feel inventory will be BUY mode even if inventory suggest SELL...Just my opinion :)

Tuna

Yes large volume was also there seeing this I feel inventory will be BUY mode even if inventory suggest SELL...Just my opinion :)
May Be, but HFT against primary trend are generally faking to take out positional TSLs. And if that postulate is true, Uday will go shopping for new Lungi.

checkmate7

One more big fall may be coming which should break 3114 (IMO) :)

Tuna

One more big fall may be coming which should break 3114 (IMO) :)
Ok, if that happens, I will gift one extra Lungi to all the Uday Shettys around tonight. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tuna

Inventory: Panchi akela dekh mujhe, ye jaal bichyaa hey
isiliye Tuna ne aaj chae pe bulaya hey

Now Million Dollar question, Panchi pakad main ayegi ya jaal tod ke udd jayegi. That is only known to Uday and Majnu.