Crude Oil Trading

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Did price break any significant level?

Is it getting accepted?

Is it a trap or genuinely accepted- 99% of us will falter here.

But then- what is the primary trend?

I guess I said enough- let Majnu show you the path- or let Uday smack our a$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is my next Century on Crude.

Will tell you one thing - though I follow both Uday and Majnu, but Majnu is undoubtedly faster and more convincing. He does not give you chance to re-enter so often unlike Uday. Uday bhai is more kind hearted- in this regard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

checkmate7

One more coming if it breaks 3075 then its free flow crude oil.....

Positional bhi sochna parega but 2morrow is inventory so have to think about it.....Chances are inventory will also support SELL :)

checkmate7

ANyone who does positional buy in crude what do you check in charts or what is the TA for deciding it????

Tuna

ANyone who does positional buy in crude what do you check in charts or what is the TA for deciding it????
..deleted, as partially posted. Full note on my next post.

Last edited:

checkmate7

I kept it simple for me (Crude Positional).

1. The size- What is your TF for positional? Mine is Daily tick, but entry based on 30 mins (as it will be too late). Now why I said daily, as I want to know what is the range, to decide my size. Typically My ISL is 50 point, so my size is done accordingly. If this is taken care off - half of your job is done.

2. Entry on TA: You may follow anything, only 2 things holds good
TF is Daily...

Thanks Tuna bhai :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Tuna

I kept it simple for me (Crude Positional).

1. The size- What is your TF for positional? Mine is Daily tick, but entry based on 30 mins (as it will be too late). Now why I said daily, as I want to know what is the range, to decide my size. Typically My ISL is 50 point, so my size is done accordingly. If this is taken care off - half of your job is done.

2. Entry : You may follow anything, only 2 things holds good:

• Support / Resistance - My favourite is Fractal Chaos Band (you might have seen my past charts). I stopped all other Pivots on Crude like FIBB, Classic, Woodie etc. I use all these on Nifty, but not on Crude. But Fibb is something which holds good among all these.
  • Vol Divergence: If you want to re-enter on Pullback, OBV is the best thing. How you use it , upto to you. Varun is the ledge on OBV, he already explained how he does it.

Exit: I drop 30% on each 75 points (1.5 R of ISL) and start trailing.

One thing that I suck big time on my positional is TSL. Most of the time misses out 30% of the move. Trying hard to improve. Aaj bhi TSL gaya 112 pe, fir ghusa kamina.

Tuna

TF is Daily...

Thanks Tuna bhai :thumb::thumb::thumb:
Arre pura post paro upad. Last one was incomplete posting due to fat finger: LoL

checkmate7

checkmate7

Hope every Seller got out before this bull explosion :D ...My SL was hit and I am done today...

Gave good profit today +40