Crude Oil Trading

suri112000

One more trade.

Entered long at 2956 and booked at 2966.

Total three and all hit target.:)

suri112000

Bro.,

When you are taking 10 Quantity in Crude Mini then why not 1 in Crude Major if you are booking all the lots at the same time.

Also which Broker are you using for trading commodities ? The screenshot shows that the Order Book & trade Book are very well organised.

Thanks.
Sharekhan is the broker. Crude Mini has the less margin and crude major has more margin requirement. I am checking my skill with mini. Once I become comfortable with it, then I switch to major.

cloudTrader

Sharekhan is the broker. Crude Mini has the less margin and crude major has more margin requirement. I am checking my skill with mini. Once I become comfortable with it, then I switch to major.
Oh Thats good about the testing thing. :thumb:

I too use Sharekhan but my fault, I do not open this trade record page , just look at the BPL & Cash available in the terminal itself. I thought that I have seen something similar but couldn't recognize ..he ...he :lol:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Oh Thats good about the testing thing. :thumb:

I too use Sharekhan but my fault, I do not open this trade record page , just look at the BPL & Cash available in the terminal itself. I thought that I have seen something similar but couldn't recognize ..he ...he :lol:
:lol::lol: u couldn recognise ur own terminal.. never mind. u came to know new features abt TT:thumb: