Could Corona Virus lead to a never before crash?

DanPSup

Hedge Strategy Trader in Options and Futures
Another 48 cases have been diagnosed in South Korea today, making it the hardest-hit country outside China.
This takes the country's total number of confirmed infections up to 204 – almost double the amount citied 24 hour ago.
Of the 48 new cases, 42 are from the city of Daegu and are linked with the "super spreader" who attends the Shincheonji Church of Jesus.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-...oronavirus-uk-news-china-wuhan-deaths-latest/

Seems worst is yet to come.
I would recommend you to choose your words more carefully instead to start make panic. At the moment there is no point of doing so, as all the countries in the world are informed from the WHO what to do and how to react to the situation at this moment.

jyotixxx

I would recommend you to choose your words more carefully instead to start make panic. At the moment there is no point of doing so, as all the countries in the world are informed from the WHO what to do and how to react to the situation at this moment.
Those were not my words. I just copied these words from news. And my aim is not create any panic, since I am long in all my positions. I have been hit by TATA motors badly.
Anyway, I won't be posting anymore here.

AJK

This disease is fatal in people who have low immunity. So treatment should be immunity boosting. Can they make drugs out of cured antibodies? We will overcome this, we had overcome many endemics before.

News is we are very close to human application of effective vaccines.

DanPSup

Hedge Strategy Trader in Options and Futures
All speak about Wuhan, but what about the capital in China? And even dogs are protected with masks, as it is now clear the virus also can spread from human to animal as it did before vice versa.

Coronavirus: The Beijing Quarantine Diaries I ARTE Documentary

Shared March 5, 2020

China has decided to fight against the COVID-19 epidemic by putting the whole country in quarantine. In Beijing this means empty streets, compulsory masks and checkpoints as the whole apparatus of the state is used to impose severe restrictions on the population’s movements. A report from inside the epidemic by a French resident of Beijing.

This documentation of the situation in Beijing also gives a deeper look into the control done from the government/ communist party about the people and all the cheap henchman who help such governments. Terrifying to see something like that and an eye opener about what communist party's can be.

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=9qRFrCzQMlY

Last edited: