Copper

Bro dont have charts but till nov end its a sell on rise No country can afford that its industry is destroyed buy punters thats why whenever hedge funds or coal miners long in it and take it towards all time high 466 around central banks throw it to mouth watering levels 410-390 No IF No But ONly TUkka is Best

consult your cardiologist before trading on my call:p:p:p:p
:) ... I don't understand complex stuff ... Hv always wanted to keep things simple .... So as per the strategy...it's buy on dips till now .... :clap: baaki I m a learner PT Bhai

praveen taneja

abhi chindi chor chutti pe gaye hue hai....1 week ke baad bolege jo bolna hai unko.....itne hamara rate le aao ...he he....jai ram ji ki
Next move kaha lag raha hai copper main...koi batayega?
Bro i know greed and fear are main enemy of a trader but agar main aap ki jagah hota to 1000-1500 ke loss pe exit de ke 450+ pe short marta on a safer side

MANISH_DAMANI

he current value for the MFI(14) is 20.089

The Money Flow Index (MFI) is a momentum indicator that measures the strength of money flowing in and out of a security. It is related to MFI but additionaly accounts for volume.

Tops and Bottoms:
The MFI is not currently in a topping (above 80) or bottoming (below 20) range.

Buy/Sell signals:
A buy or sell signal is generated when the MFI moves out of an overbought/oversold area.
The last signal was a sell 13 period(s) ago.

Divergence:
The security price has set a new 14-day low while the MFI has not. This is a bullish divergence.

This commentary is not a recommendation to buy or sell. Use at your own risk.