Why no one is talking about copper?

goldenedge

Copper is "the" hot commodity to trade right now.

It moved around 30% in the last two weeks. It is slowly showing signs of slowing down but no bearish signs as of yesterday.

There's a lot of money made here. A lot! :clap: I'm surprised that no one is talking about it! Trading hot markets is the easiest way to get rich!

Ofcourse, Natural Gas is the second hot commodity, followed with gold and crude in 3rd and 4th places respectively.

Let me post a chart to show the magnitude of this massive movement. I've made this chart in the beginning of october. Posted an idea in trading view explaining the chart.

Attachments

Last edited:
I saw the chart before breakout and had just marked the trend lines. It was an amazing breakout. I don't trade commodities as of now but now I want to. Even I dont understand why people aren't talking about copper. Everyone seems to be lost in crude and gold.
Cheers.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Copper's swing trading is giving out great for both short and long. Sadly people just want to follow what others want to discuss/follow. I chose to relax and forget the ruckus over other metals.