Copper

praveen taneja

Hi friends I am in long position of copper mini at Rs.450/ one lot can I average it at Rs.444/ or shall I wait ...and how long copper to reach Rs.451/ at this level.
Better avoid and once you get a chance to cover just book and run away metals trend signal already started specially in NG copper and Alm:)

choice money all yours so decision must be urs too:thumb:Jai Ram Ji KI

praveen taneja

Stock Tips Equity Tips

MCX Copper last week broke strong support of 448 and gaves closing below this now if it break level of 445 which is its 38.2% retracement than it may find next support around 50% retracement i.e. around 440 below this it is too weak. On other hand correction is expected only above 452.50.

Better strategy in the MCX COPPER will be sell below 445, with the stop loss of 456 for the targets of 436.
Are you a Drug Addict???????????????????????:p:D:p:D

praveen taneja

Bro dont have charts but till nov end its a sell on rise No country can afford that its industry is destroyed buy punters thats why whenever hedge funds or coal miners long in it and take it towards all time high 466 around central banks throw it to mouth watering levels 410-390 No IF No But ONly TUkka is Best

consult your cardiologist before trading on my call:p:p:p:p