Copper

MANISH_DAMANI

If copper go below 444 -443 level then there will be trend. reversal. Ya as rallied much and also made bearish crab pattern in daily chart with target of 1 st target-431. But remind you 444 should breaks decisively. Stop-loss 466. Keep trailing stop-loss as per market condition. RS/$ could give more support to call as news in market gov decision helps to make rupee strong. Disclaimer- These are my personal view take advice of your financial adviser or use your wisdom

Last edited:

praveen taneja

Stock Tips Equity Tips
MCX Copper Technical Trend

MCX Copper last week broke strong resistance of 455 and gave closing above it. Now next important resistance is seen around its lifetime high i.e. 466.20. On weekly chart made upward channel and took a resistance of upper band of channel. If it sustain on higher level then next resistance is seen around 469. On lower side 448 is act as strong support.

Strategy

Better strategy in the MCX COPPER will be buy above 463, with the stop loss of 455 for the targets of 470.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Welcome to TMA

zoozu

Stock Tips Equity Tips
MCX Copper last week broke strong resistance of 455 and gave closing above it. Now next important resistance is seen around its lifetime high i.e. 466.20. On weekly chart made upward channel and took a resistance of upper band of channel. If it sustain on higher level then next resistance is seen around 469. On lower side 448 is act as strong support.

Strategy

Better strategy in the MCX COPPER will be buy above 463, with the stop loss of 455 for the targets of 470.
bhai ek hi baat ko kitni baar likhoge yahan??!!!:lol::rofl:

MANISH_DAMANI

All commodities are changing trend slowly. So better on every intraday rise sell till no news of china stimulus.

MANISH_DAMANI

Lead is showing some sign of reversal target are for the time frame of 1-2 months. Correction properly starts probably with end of this series. Let see stoploss should be kept at 125-126 as per you convenience.

Last edited: