Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I request to help me ( please now itself)

i want to enter order for buying / selling / short selling 10 to 15 minutes

before markets starts. I also want to know my command is queued in

the nse order book , not in the broker terminal before the market starts,

that is, i want to ensure my self that my order is queued in nse order

book 10 to 15 min before market starts , which broker house gives such

facility in cash/ future / and in option segment

I ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHICH BROKERAGE FIRM GIVES THE ABOVE MENTIONED FACILITY,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND WITH ODIN DIET PROGRAM ONLINE FOR TRADING
-----------------------------------------------------

i again and again request , to give answer for the above question as soon

as possible

thanking you

yours friendly

Last edited:

S S

A better poll would have been "Which Broker I do NOT prefer ... and why"

Many people have bad experiences, and then they change the broker. The new one may not be as good but they remain stuck, so long as he is not as bad.

Asking the question, which one you prefer, one may half heartedly opt for the current broker. If you ask which one you do NOT want, the whole hearted support would be for the old one.

And as one cannot make out between a half hearted vote and the whole hearted vote, the question should be framed to get the whole earted answers.

That may give a better prospective about the real picture.
My opinion. Others may differ.

New to this community..

I have a simple query to begin with. I dont own a single share currently, but I plan to start investing in equity soon. I dont plan to be a active day -trader or something.. but a medium term to long term investor... with say a maximum of 5-6 transactions per month. WHich would be the best trading account for the same? Almost all of these platforms like icicidrect, sharekhan, etc are blocked in my office. So also would love to know which of these support operations even after markets have closed? I mean can i set price limits to buy or sell a particular scrip? Do all of the accounts offer this facility?

I know phone trading is a facility, but I wouldnt like to do any of these during my office hours. So can i sit at home at night and set price limits so that orders get executed on their own when the scrip reaches a certain price?

And yes of course which would be the best account to do all of these? :D

New to this community..

I have a simple query to begin with. I dont own a single share currently, but I plan to start investing in equity soon. I dont plan to be a active day -trader or something.. but a medium term to long term investor... with say a maximum of 5-6 transactions per month. WHich would be the best trading account for the same? Almost all of these platforms like icicidrect, sharekhan, etc are blocked in my office. So also would love to know which of these support operations even after markets have closed? I mean can i set price limits to buy or sell a particular scrip? Do all of the accounts offer this facility?

I know phone trading is a facility, but I wouldnt like to do any of these during my office hours. So can i sit at home at night and set price limits so that orders get executed on their own when the scrip reaches a certain price?

And yes of course which would be the best account to do all of these? :D
I think you can do this in Sharekhan
vps

Thanks for prompt reply
I am using BSNL GPRS in a remote location, it works sometimes good but sometimes there is no connectivity
So I cant take risk withot auto square off
Thanks again
BTW how is RELIGARE?
Get a good "FAT PIPE"

An "experienced" BSNL GPRS trader!!!

columbus

Status
Not open for further replies.