Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both ICICI Direct and Sharekhan.Com and I find Sharekhan is faster. The only problem is that Sharekhan does not trade in BSE stocks and I hear that they shall shortly start in a month's time. The problem in ICICI Direct is it takes a very long time to open and if you want to sell in a falling market or a panic selling, then you can forget it. It is never going to materialise.
I have a account at sharekhan. I had purchased some trades and then i selled the shares . When i purchased the shares my account balance as per normal terms showed the amount deducted from my shares and when i selled those shares the amount got added to my share khan account and the amount increased . Does that mean i can buy shares upto that amount pls help

I had applied for ICICI direct in Jan 4th and still haven't got the account! Upon inquiry,the people at the office advises to wait. Still haven't got as on Feb 12 th. ( at least I was saved from the debacle of reliance power !!)

What about Reliance Money? can anyone please give me feeback on Reliance Money online trading account?
hi amol..i am a rel money customer since a a few months now...havent really had any problems with it so far. occasionally when i have had probs, cust care has responsed proerply....
i used to use sharekhan earlier, dint find the platform very good...shifted to rmoney since they were new and also charge less..

so far am happy with their services, definitely worth a try.

cheers

if you are a big investor go with sharekhan..simple one click trading they will provide a software called "Trade tiger" which is a all in one live data tool...u can do EQ,F&O,MCX,NCDX,AFTER_HOURS etc...with live terminal

cheers

biyasc

if you are a big investor go with sharekhan..simple one click trading they will provide a software called "Trade tiger" which is a all in one live data tool...u can do EQ,F&O,MCX,NCDX,AFTER_HOURS etc...with live terminal

cheers
i use speedtrade of sharekhan, what is tiger trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.