Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

murthymsr

pkjha30 said:
Hi Murthy

That is normal with ICICI. If you don't have stocks orders will get automatically cancelled. During suspension orders can not be placed.
Pankaj
my question is why at all orders should be accepted at the first instance?

on other occasions, when i have stocks in my demat account but when the same are not allocated, i get the response asking me to allocate shares.

in same way, when my allocated shared are already blocked by an earlier sale order, it is reasonable that i expect the message and not booking the order, only to be cancelled later.

they may be doing the order verification in a batch process subsequently.

i am able to place LIMIT orders before market opening on a normal day before 9:55.
i understand that during the trading suspension period, i do not have that facility.

murthymsr

Last edited:

pkjha30

murthymsr said:
my question is why at all orders should be accepted at the first instance?

on other occasions, when i have stocks in my demat account but when the same are not allocated, i get the response asking me to allocate shares.

in same way, when my allocated shared are already blocked by an earlier sale order, it is reasonable that i expect the message and not booking the order, only to be cancelled later. murthymsr

Hi Murthy

I also thought about is. Its a question of updating database. There must be some time lag before they update it. So if you place the order one after another it will happen. Real time does not mean instantaneous. I also faed same problem long back . Then I went to the order book and cancelled it. But their agreement says there is no guarantee. All things work on worst case
scenario

Regards
Pankaj

Ajax

Hi everybody

I looking for online trading system with following features:
Order entery: Single screen entery for buying price, target price, stop loss.
Trailing stop loss.
When trade position opens - it reaches either target price or stop loss. Once either of them is executed, the other one gets automatically cancelled.
If the price moves favourably, the trailing stop loss keeps advancing 'automatically' to protect the profits. Saves u manual entery every now & then.
I have seen this on Rafco's forex trading system previously.
Want to know if any online indian broking service offers this facility.

regards
Ajax

HI guys i recd a mail from the Angel securities that there is a brokerage commitment, can any body tel me how much is it? Is it like 5paisa like RS 800?
Does PIB has any such commitment?

swagat86 said:
IM actualy interested in opening an ac with angel sec or PIB which one do u guys suggest?
Hi Swagat86

Angel is good regarding online trading
they will give you Odien diet connection and another connection is Angel anywhere both are application based and good speed

They have good bandwidth and good speed there support staff is very helpful.

my friend is having an account with them he is getting brokerage of
0.05 intraday and 0.50 deleviery

and there is no comittment of brokerage in odien diet

you have to check for angel anywhere they might be asking commitment for that.

And Indiabulls i only want to comment........where ever i see on this forum or anywhere on the internet i only see investors crying thats all........if you can't trade in a safe environment then what will u do with PIB software........its not a solution.

The best thing is you can always learn from others mistakes.........thats all i can say because hard earned money don't come easy..............so we must take care of it after all its our money which is on stake........

Take care

hey rahul even i find the sme scenario but let me also tel u that INdiabulls hav also the max no of customers. 2nd thing Abt angel sec the commitment for Odin is RS 2000, whopping isnt it. and one of my frnds hav recd an email from their RM's when he enquired abt a/c opening? what else? Im still not sure where to open an a/c wid becs ICICI Direct is not working. any recomendations???

swagat86 said:
hey rahul even i find the sme scenario but let me also tel u that INdiabulls hav also the max no of customers. 2nd thing Abt angel sec the commitment for Odin is RS 2000, whopping isnt it. and one of my frnds hav recd an email from their RM's when he enquired abt a/c opening? what else? Im still not sure where to open an a/c wid becs ICICI Direct is not working. any recomendations???

Hi there,

See what i have done is i have taken an account with Geojit the online trading is good there is a commitment of Rs 500 for there online tradeing platform but its good they have a toll free also if u are not able to place through online

second try Religare securiteis there odin comes free. 0.03 intraday and 0.30 deleivery u can go for. its a big firm but reliable too.

You can contact there RM and have a word with them u can go onthere site and choose the nearest location and call them up thats all i can say now because i have wandered every where and finaly thought of settling down with Geojit till no trouble brews up.

Regards,
Rahul

I have been using paisa.com for last 2 years and quite satisfied. I am paying 0.015% in F&O, 0.02% in Tradinga nd 0.17% in delivery. Is any body paying less than this.

They charge Rs 7999 per annum towards software fee which is adjusted in the brokerage.

P K Kothari

Re: 5paise

Hi Everyone,
I have just opened an account with 5paisa.com and have not been able to use my investor terminal till now.Whenever i try n log-in it give me a error(attached word document) and have been trying to contact their customer care since 7 days and everytime they take my number but there is no reply from their technical deptt.....if anyone had faced the same problem pls suggest me a solution.

I belive it's related to Internet settings ,please suggest the IE version i shld use for this,currently am using IE VEr 6.0 service Pack 1...

If anyone can help me with the number or the person in mumbai office who can solve this issue,i will be grateful.

Thanks alot....

Status
Not open for further replies.