Comparing Angel with Zerodha, RKSV, etc...

Creep

Hi Mr. Creep,

There is no need for me to market compositedge, if he is doing more number of trades then RKSV or RK global is the best. But he wants to trade in mini nifty or currency futures compositedge is the best as they will charge Rs.25/- or 0.006% whichever is lower, which inturn will benefit him.:)

Rgds,
Prasad

You have one thread, stick to it.. If I am not interested in your company I won't look at it.. Don't go around posting the same thing in different threads which I might be visiting for some other info..

If you go one step further to create different Id's which are newly created to promote you and your website like prasad_3d or whatever it shows your desperation for business...

@3d, you seem to be interested only in promoting their website wherever you post??? ;).

Ajit57

On Friday I traded two nifty min. lots (2 buys & 2 sells) ... They charged me

Total Brokerage : 85 + 85 = 170/-

Ser. Tax : 10.86 + 10.86 = 21.72

STT : 17.80 + 18.20 = 36

Total : 227/- deducted from 543/- (around 27 points )

I got only around 296/-

This is I guess too much of a charge !!! WHat say seniors ???

Total Brokerage : 85 + 85 = 170/-
All other Government & Statutory charges are more or less same with all brokers as those are levied as taxes and duties and remains same for all.

Now as far as brokerage is concerned the current good brokerage rate is 0.01% of the turnover. If you are paying more than this rate then you are certainly paying extra than what is in trend today.

If you pay 40 + 40 instead of 85 + 85 then surely you can make out that the latter one is of higher rate and makes a dent in your net profit.

So its better to get more of your trades by paying less brokerage.

:thumb:

Just go to Zerodha website , RKSV site and check their calculators to find out the costs you will have to incur with different types of instruments .

I think this kind of comparison will surely help you to be more decisive.

All other Government & Statutory charges are more or less same with all brokers as those are levied as taxes and duties and remains same for all.
The difference is made by a) brokerage, b) transaction charges, and c) stamp duty (varies statewise)

The difference is made by a) brokerage, b) transaction charges, and c) stamp duty (varies statewise)
Yeah thats true but to add from my side,I have till now traded with 5 brokerage houses and found that the taxes were almost more or less same , swinging a few rupees here and there when compared between all . One was charging Stamp duty higher , the other one was charging Transaction charges higher & some other was less in all than others but with only a couple or few rupees.

Thats why I wanted Ajit57 to go the respective websites of the discount brokers and examine the calculators for a deeper understanding.

sibu3168

Hi Ajit57,

I think you should go for Zerodha because it will suit your need and this will save a lot of brokerage. If you trade only 2 lots of Mini Nifty, it will costs you around 153/- (total costs). But for more than two trades look for other discount brokers including RKSV.

With Best Wishes