Comparing Angel with Zerodha, RKSV, etc...

Ajit57

Hi,

I am with Angel for last two months ... Recently I started Min Nifty NF ... I daily gain around 20 to 30 points but with approx 2 transactions (2 sell and 2 Buy) ... Now angel is charging brokerage of around Rs. 80/- per lot (selling & buying) ... So after taxes its coming around Rs. 120/- per lot ... So in effect even after earning around 500/-, at the end of the day I am getting only around 260/- ... So, I have decided to shift to some other broker ... Fellow traders and seniors, please suggest me as to which broker I should opt to so that I save on my earnings ... (2 sell and 2 buy) ...

Please help ...

Thanks

Last edited:
you should try Zerodha..........:thumb:
If you trade Mini Nifty with 2 times a day ( 2 buy & 2 sell )with .01% of brokerage , it comes less then 11 rs /-( if nifty level 5300) par lot + tax ....for one side trade .......& 22/- + tax for both side .........
So your total brokerage should between 44 to 50 rs /- per day + tax ......

You can also try their brokerage calculate on their website
http://www.zerodha.com/

Regards
AnAtheist:)

Ajit57

Thanks for your reply ... But are Zerodha people reliable enough ??? What about my DMAT account with Angel ??? And what if I have to use both Angel & Zerodha Simultaneously ???

Thanks

You can open only a trading account with your discount broker, and use your Angel's DP. That way, you will buy equities through one broker, it will get deposited in your Angel's demat and you sell from Angel.

It won't be a problem in F&O (e.g. nifty futures).

If you have upto 2 trades a day then Zerodha is fine. For more than 2 trades per day (I mean .. 1 trade = 1 buy + 1 sell), then look up rksv also.

Both are equally good in service and setups, but for multiple trades RKSV turns out to be cheaper at Rs. 100 per day unlimited.

Hi,

Plz try Compositedge they charge 25 or 0.006% whichever is lower. so mini nifty worksout at Rs.6 to Rs.7/-. Plz visit www. compositedge.com for further details.

Rgds,
Prasad

Creep

Hi,

Plz try Compositedge they charge 25 or 0.006% whichever is lower. so mini nifty worksout at Rs.6 to Rs.7/-. Plz visit www. compositedge.com for further details.

Rgds,
Prasad
@ boys from composite, creating id's and marketing your product is not what this forum is for.. It is for discussion between traders.. Stick to one thread if you want to talk and advertise, that too if the mods allow you to do so..

If you create an id and post 2 posts asking to join your company, most of us experienced here know that you are trying to con us creating fake id's..

manojborle

I am using Ventura and they charge 0.01%, so for 1 lot of nifty future (say 5000) it comes Rs. 25 + taxes and brokerage is on 1 side only for intraday

With Angel you are paying at higher side . Zerodha's thread can really tell you about the way they are performing in satisfying their clients. A good reliable discount brokers they are.

I am trading with RKSV as I trade in options intraday. My trades go into double digit numbers like 16-20. This is because I mostly look out for very short term price movements. So this makes RKSV really good for me . Their brokerage is really good for scalpers who are in and out of trades frequently and thus transacting multiple times in a day.

Best of Luck. :thumb:

Hi Mr. Creep,

There is no need for me to market compositedge, if he is doing more number of trades then RKSV or RK global is the best. But he wants to trade in mini nifty or currency futures compositedge is the best as they will charge Rs.25/- or 0.006% whichever is lower, which inturn will benefit him.:)

Rgds,
Prasad