Comparative Table of Brokerage Charges of selected brokerge firms.

Sir,

Plz. mention Online & Offline charges separately. And other thing
is that UTI securities charges are very much differ to original charges.
Just consider it.

Hi friends,

I have made a comparative table on the various brokerage charges that are charged by various brokerage firms and more would be added very soon.

Present Comparision In The Table Between:

1) ICICIdirect

2) HDFC Securities.

3) UTI securities.

4) 5paisa ( India Infoline)

5) IndiaBulls Securities Ltd.

More to be added in the near future are:

1) Sharekhan

2) Geojit Securities

3) kotak securities.

And there is any correction that need to be made in the information i am providing then all the members and especially the senior members can correct me and i will make the needful corrections.

Regards
Mohammed Bin Haid

Hi Mohammed

Can you kindly have the list updated.

I realize we have transcended about an year since the beginning of the topic n its time we just checked up on the numbers a bit

Your help towards the Forum is something I have seen a lot many ppl appreciating; I do too .... n I am sure its sumthing we can carry forward as a useful tool in times to come

New to trading futures in Indian Markets. Can US NRIs trade NIFTY futures in India? If so What are the members experiences in this forum regarding NIFTY futures brokerages, who gives a decent platform and the best executions?

Thanks in advance..

Hi friends,

I have made a comparative table on the various brokerage charges that are charged by various brokerage firms and more would be added very soon.

1) ICICIdirect

2) HDFC Securities.

3) UTI securities.

1) Sharekhan

2) Geojit Securities

3) kotak securities.

And there is any correction that need to be made in the information i am providing then all the members and especially the senior members can correct me and i will make the needful corrections.

Regards
Mohammed Bin Haid
Thanks mr. jaidi for your comparative data it will help lot of invester like me who get numerous call from broker to open new Dmat account.

Last edited:
Hi friends,

1) ICICIdirect

2) HDFC Securities.

3) UTI securities.

1) Sharekhan

2) Geojit Securities

3) kotak securities.

Regards
Mohammed Bin Haid
Thanks Friend,
It will prove really beneficial for all investers as well as professions.

Your analysis seems to be biased towards indiabulls since many things about other brokers are mentioned wrong.
Yes all this information is wrong and dont believe these peoples charges as they are working for the company.pls take information from the brokers directly and decide dont depend on this kind of data from any one as it will be biased always.