Comparative Table of Brokerage Charges of selected brokerge firms.

Hi,
Great job...... I think brokerage charges needs some modifications.....

With ICICI the intra day is 0.10 and not 0.15
With HDFC Delivery is 0.50 and not 0.75

Also, in HDFC if you are employed and have a salary account with HDFC, the securities Account opening charge is only 350.... I know this because I opened an account 1 week ago. The disadvantage with hdfc sec is that the site opens only in "internet explorer" and does not work properly in other browsers.

Prashanth
Hi,

I am a happy customer with HDFC Securities :clap: I do agree earlier their website was accessable only through IE, however now the same is also accessable through Mozilla firefox ................grt8

Jigar

Hi,
Great job...... I think brokerage charges needs some modifications.....

With ICICI the intra day is 0.10 and not 0.15
With HDFC Delivery is 0.50 and not 0.75

Also, in HDFC if you are employed and have a salary account with HDFC, the securities Account opening charge is only 350.... I know this because I opened an account 1 week ago. The disadvantage with hdfc sec is that the site opens only in "internet explorer" and does not work properly in other browsers.

Prashanth
Hi,

I am the happy customer with HDFC Securities :clap: I do agree earlier their site was accessable only through IE, however now it is accessable through Mozilla firefox also...........:clapping:

Jigar

Hi friends,

I have made a comparative table on the various brokerage charges that are charged by various brokerage firms and more would be added very soon.

Present Comparision In The Table Between:

1) ICICIdirect

2) HDFC Securities.

3) UTI securities.

4) 5paisa ( India Infoline)

5) IndiaBulls Securities Ltd.

More to be added in the near future are:

1) Sharekhan

2) Geojit Securities

3) kotak securities.

And there is any correction that need to be made in the information i am providing then all the members and especially the senior members can correct me and i will make the needful corrections.

Regards
Mohammed Bin Haid
Thank You. This information will be very useful

after reading all the reply posts by fellow members, i am totally confused to choose a good dmaccount, i am new to trading and i thought before going to any broker i should have good knowldge who is best but really confused.

i am in hyd and having SBI say normal account

i request pls help me to choose any1

i want to learn intraday by investing small amount and want to invest for 3 or more yrs in long investment as well

i think i need some more time to decide

mubeen
Hi Mubeen
Dont be confused, you have to choose 1 from all brokers, SBI-SBH has recently started their brokerage activity, talk to them and open your DM acct with sbi, but dont delay and postpone, you must decide now and act ok goodluck and all success, learn a lot before u enter the market dont listen to others and accept loss and profit as part of trading, dont get disheartened.
ajaz.

Dear memebers,

I am trading in options through the brokerage houe ICICIdirect.com. These people charges are Rs.110/= + STT+Service TAx+Other Components and it works out ot be around Rs.123/= per lot of NIfty. In view of this I would like to switch over to some other brokerage house. If somebody can help me by suggesting lower brokerage charges charged by a brokerage house will be of great help to me.

Thanks
mmc - JJ

bunny

Dear memebers,

I am trading in options through the brokerage houe ICICIdirect.com. These people charges are Rs.110/= + STT+Service TAx+Other Components and it works out ot be around Rs.123/= per lot of NIfty. In view of this I would like to switch over to some other brokerage house. If somebody can help me by suggesting lower brokerage charges charged by a brokerage house will be of great help to me.

Thanks
mmc - JJ
If you want to consider Sharekhan, here is the brokerage for prepaid brokerage plans.