Comparative Table of Brokerage Charges of selected brokerge firms.

after reading all the reply posts by fellow members, i am totally confused to choose a good dmaccount, i am new to trading and i thought before going to any broker i should have good knowldge who is best but really confused.

i am in hyd and having SBI say normal account

i request pls help me to choose any1

i want to learn intraday by investing small amount and want to invest for 3 or more yrs in long investment as well

i think i need some more time to decide

mubeen

Hello all,

I am new to stocks and am very confused about how brokerage works. I have a couple of questions where I seek your answers.

Say I buy shares for 100000 Rs. via my online broker, how much will it cost me exactly??

If I sell shares worth 100000 Rs. via my online broker, how much money will I end up earning eventually after all the deductions??

Could you please explain with a step by step calculation and mention the charges involved so i can decide on the right broker?

All brokers loot people money in the name of brokerage.So no can make money thru trading.only Reliance money,RK Global and Just Trade offer minimum brokerage.So open A/c with these platforms.If you are a trader Open with RKglobal or Just trade.if you are a beginner open with reliance money.In India U have no alternativethan these..only these trading accounts are the best as far as I know..If anybody knows better brokerage firms,pls make me known

i am using icicidirect i am not bothered about brokerage. problem is that when market move starts suddenly from a trading range then site does not open and you are bewildered. i will request you to drop study about brokerage but guide us best site to provde uninterrupted service during sudden market move as at that seconds you may lose big may gain big.

Hi mohdbinhaid,

I wish if you could include RKglobal, religare, arthamoney, just trade in your comparative table (also apart from geojit, kotak, angel etc) so people will get a fair and unbiased study so that people can decide a better solution and your claim that your not biased to indiabulls will be maintained.

Thanks,
Horoguru....
(common man's benefit in other way is your own benefit)

Just Tarde's unlimited trading is the best. Who cares about the demo , i am happy if i am not charged any brokerage and trust me the speed is decent.