Combining Trend-VWAP-Ranges - Pratap's method

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hi all, am starting this thread to collect all the info related to Pratap's Combining Trend and VWAP thread. If Pratap decides to start a new thread on this topic, this thread can be deleted at that time. So until then, please post here all the info you have on this method so they can all be in one place.
Hi,
I have previously saved pratap sir's vwap thread until 20 june 2014. I think the pdf file shared by rajesh contains data upto jan 2014. if anyone is interested then i will post the remaining data until 20june 2014.
regards.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hi,
I have previously saved pratap sir's vwap thread until 20 june 2014. I think the pdf file shared by rajesh contains data upto jan 2014. if anyone is interested then i will post the remaining data until 20june 2014.
regards.
the link for download is:
http : / / www. 4shared. com /office / 0TGQN3rIce/ pratap_vwap .html

pratapvb

typical 2dayvwap behavior

gap above +2SD2
pb and falls below +2SD2 (if had taken support and resumed from there could have been strong trend day)
resumption attempt fails at +2SD2
then sideways and pb to +1SD2
resumes trend from there (if had failed there then today UT would have fizzled out)

pratapvb

nf

how 5day and its SD levels including half sd levels give major dynamic s/rs

pratapvb

NF see how the lines of 2dayvwap and 5dayvwap + SDs in lower pane giving beautiful s/rs

Fundootrader

Basic beginner question - Do I need Amibroker for this VWAP visualization or is it possible to use free tools like FChart or any other.

If Amibroker - then would I need specific AFL for this and what kind of data feed I would need to spend to view this intraday.

NF see how the lines of 2dayvwap and 5dayvwap + SDs in lower pane giving beautiful s/rs

pratapvb

Basic beginner question - Do I need Amibroker for this VWAP visualization or is it possible to use free tools like FChart or any other.

If Amibroker - then would I need specific AFL for this and what kind of data feed I would need to spend to view this intraday.
1min resolution datafeed

yes some script allowing s/w required

I use ami and AFL for ami already shared here